Page 59 of 64 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast
Like Tree1085Likes

Thread: Season 50 (09.02.14/08.03.14)

July Fourth Lose League Title

A 2-1 defeat away against PIPPO FC has virtually handed the league title to rivals El Capo. This was our first defeat in the league this season as well, With us already needing 2 big wins or El Capo to slip up, July Fourth went into HT level at 1-1 and changed to a more attacking formation and this allowed PIPPO to take advantage as we looked to try and score goals.

Although it is technically still possible for July Fourth to actually win the title on a freak turn of events, the club chairman and manager has now conceded the title lost.

It was Miku's 429th appearance for the club, This equals original Papaleo's club record.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

is today last day of the season?
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    is today last day of the season?
    Tomorrow buddy, it's day 27/28 today, CL final day!
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Rookie
    Won the champions and domestic leagues for the second year running!

End of season review to follow!
    Jll02 and Cat Harrison like this.

IM new to the game and in my first league season i am first, and if i get a win in this game, or the 2nd place gets a loss in the next game, its a guaranteed win for me

Also this is the formation and my team that i am rolling with. Its alot of young players that have potential. I know some are out of position, but untill i buy new players. Tell me if the formation is acceptable

Last edited by Martins Irbe; 03-07-2014 at 05:55 PM.
    Jll02 and Cat Harrison like this.

We won the first ever cup yesterday in a tough match after penalties. One goal achieved.

Season 50 (09.02.14/08.03.14)-cupfinal.jpg

In a minute we play the CL final vs a very strong team. This is with my lvl 2 team Ajax

Season 50 (09.02.14/08.03.14)-clfinal.jpg
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    Tomorrow buddy, it's day 27/28 today, CL final day!
    thanks mate
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

So sad, lost CL today by 0-1. So this season will be, won Leg, lost CL on final and lost cup on semi-final. Wait for next season and see could win anything more than Leg
    Dman2pt and Cat Harrison like this.

Rookie
    Got the feeling that no matter what i did today i would lose my league match and i was right 1-0 up crusing then boom 1-3.

The reason i thought this was going to happen is my rival lost earlier and only 1 point between us.

So it looks like the league is going down to the wire.

Champions League final at 00:49 and my squad is all full moral and health

The treble is still on with the cup won already and a 1 point lead in the league with 1 game to go and a champions league final tonight what a day.

Just to round off a great day for Soccerama there manager won a competition for 50 Token's
    Dman2pt, Sxrenity and Cat Harrison like this.

Liverpool FC win the Champions League final!

In true Instanbul-esque style, we were getting hammered for the first 60 minutes, and the commentary was literally flooded with shots from the other team.

2-0 down by half time, barely managing to get a shot off, with his 15 shots to my 5.

Started off playing a 4-5-1V against his 3W-4-1-2, then swapped to a 4-1-2-1-2 ND, and finally 4-2-1-3 for the last 20 mins, using hard attacking, which paid off eventually.

Then, in the 79th minute, Jordan Henderson hit a screamer that made it 2-1, giving us a glimmer of hope.

I thought all was lost when, in the 89th minute, Mamadou Sakho powers into the box and heads into the bottom left hand corner, I always loved that big monster.

It was 2-2 at full time and it went to extra time.

At this time, I was panicking, as I'd made my 3 subs and was stuck playing a 4-2-1-3 against 3w-4-1-2, leaving me horribly exposed defensively.

I managed to limp to the end of extra time, with it staying all square.

It went to penalties, and Mignolet saved the first two, possibly helped by his SA, and we won 4-2 on penalties, Coutinho banging in the winner.

Quite possibly the most nerve wrecking final i have ever played in 12 seasons.

Liverpool FC have secured the double. (League & CL)

Last edited by Sxrenity; 03-07-2014 at 09:10 PM.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Page 59 of 64 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast