Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Buying on Auction

back from dead,

the best choice for me is ALWAYS, 1st-2nd day of the season, 1tk for a 30yo , 2-5 TK for a 18-20 yo
    at 6th-7th days they go up for 5-10 tk a player. the cout only decrease after 20+ days
    it really depends on servers and what the others players are thinking.
    so, bid when you have the time to watch the market and don't bid the 1st player you see. wait a moment, add to favourite and see how many round it goes.
    if 0 why not bid ?
    if 1-2, you must check who is bidder ? what about his team. bid it soon and use bid at last second in 1st round, you may won
    if more than 2 rounds, somebody is in the same interest with you. You are in the point to lost 5-10 tk, so ready for it.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    back from dead,

the best choice for me is ALWAYS, 1st-2nd day of the season, 1tk for a 30yo , 2-5 TK for a 18-20 yo
    at 6th-7th days they go up for 5-10 tk a player. the cout only decrease after 20+ days
    it really depends on servers and what the others players are thinking.
    so, bid when you have the time to watch the market and don't bid the 1st player you see. wait a moment, add to favourite and see how many round it goes.
    if 0 why not bid ?
    if 1-2, you must check who is bidder ? what about his team. bid it soon and use bid at last second in 1st round, you may won
    if more than 2 rounds, somebody is in the same interest with you. You are in the point to lost 5-10 tk, so ready for it.
    Strange you witness the complete opposite to me, on the server I am on.

Just seen an auction for a 22 y/o Lvl 34 DC/DCM finally finish in knockout round 36!!!! This appears, from what I have seen today, to be commonplace.

Can you request to change servers does anyone know? I want to be on your one, Tongly.

Apprentice

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Townsend View Post
    I have bought 3 5 Star good training players for 4 tokens on the first day of the season. I have a trick for Auctions
    Either share this 'trick' you talk of or we all label you a liar.

Quote Originally Posted by Dollyplops View Post
    Strange you witness the complete opposite to me, on the server I am on.

Just seen an auction for a 22 y/o Lvl 34 DC/DCM finally finish in knockout round 36!!!! This appears, from what I have seen today, to be commonplace.

Can you request to change servers does anyone know? I want to be on your one, Tongly.
    must agree that people are crazy at level 3 )
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12