Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to contact players in my league ?

How to contact players in my league ?

Hi all,

I'm one-month-old in Top11. I wonder how to contact other players in my league. I can't find any answer anywhere.

Thanx for your help guys !

Angus.
    (France)

League : S1 Lvl1 1st 17-2-6 53-24 +29 53pts (10pts before running up)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Hy, click on them thats all, you will see under their avatar, real name, go to facebook search case and write their name they will appere there, add them on friends and feel free to chat with them. Good luck!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Is it only possible in fb ? No way in Top11 ??? the player I want to contact as a very common name... even with his location...

Why do you want to contact him? Do you know him?

There is no in-game chat so your best bet is to search his name on FB and message him there.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Why do you want to know why I want to contact him ? Does it really matter ?
    Anyway I think it's interesting to talk about games and league !

I think this in-game chat (or email) is really missing. It could be an easy way to share experience and opinions.

As a conclusion, I didn't find him on fb as he has a very common name and even if he has a logo as picture profile.
    Last edited by angus42; 01-31-2013 at 06:09 AM. Reason: Complete post

Quote Originally Posted by angus42 View Post
    Is it only possible in fb ? No way in Top11 ??? the player I want to contact as a very common name... even with his location...
    Yes I know, but you can see he's avatar from ingame is same like that one from facebook, even if they are more with same name/location, they don't have same avatar.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by angus42 View Post
    Why do you want to know why I want to contact him ? Does it really matter ?
    Anyway I think it's interesting to talk about games and league !

I think this in-game chat (or email) is really missing. It could be an easy way to share experience and opinions.

As a conclusion, I didn't find him on fb as he has a very common name and even if he has a logo as picture profile.
    About a chat. It will be very nice to talk with others but the main problem is they will start to insult each other and to advertise.

it occurs to me.. maybe it would be nice to have some default messages created by nordeus for us to send to other managers. that way we cannot insult or send inappropriate words. but we still can communicate by using basic messages. or even mind games. it's interesting to do this before big clash in competition haha

Apprentice
    I would love some type of message system,it could add some fun to the match time and there could also be a mute button.

Avatar to find people : hundreds of people w/ the same name and no way to find same avatar.

Match time : that's the point ! It would be great to send new time and as an answer the other player could say YES or send another time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast