Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: I have won 3 champs 2 season in a ROW !

Quote Originally Posted by Sayaka Momoko View Post
    GO GET A LIFE ! CarLTaut Blablabla

I just start playing this game for 3 months and i wanna share my exp to the ppls here
    Hmmmm Sayaka chill out you have hardly started playing the game after 3 months and have not yet met anyone interested in this mad game !!!!!!!!!!!! What Carl is trying to tell you is the game in the 1st few seasons can be won by a baby fast asleep !!!! start to brag after 10 or so seasons !!!!! I kind of made a mistake of not listening to experienced players at 1st but trust me they know about the game !!! Hi Carl how are you ? we had a bad start chatting but I think we understand each other now good luck all in the new season
    CarlTaut likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Scrivener View Post
    Hmmmm Sayaka chill out you have hardly started playing the game after 3 months and have not yet met anyone interested in this mad game !!!!!!!!!!!! What Carl is trying to tell you is the game in the 1st few seasons can be won by a baby fast asleep !!!! start to brag after 10 or so seasons !!!!! I kind of made a mistake of not listening to experienced players at 1st but trust me they know about the game !!! Hi Carl how are you ? we had a bad start chatting but I think we understand each other now good luck all in the new season
    Hi Phil, we had argues in the past and i probably went too far...I'm the same as usual, not always correct, but thats how im made. Good luck to you too Phil. At the end i'm glad you are still playing after all
    Phil Scrivener likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    you arent sharing experience... u opened a thread (your first ever post here) which u wrote in bigger size and red ink just to say u won the treble twice.
    You are rubbish and so u deserve to be threaten in the future
    I claimed 6 months ago or so (about 2 months after new cup format started) that it was easiest to win trebles in the lower levels due to many inactive teams.
    Phil Scrivener likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    I had lunch today.

Good job on the treble, but I really think this isn't the forum for that. Try going to the Team showcase forum.
    Last edited by hrgamrga; 02-11-2014 at 04:38 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I claimed 6 months ago or so (about 2 months after new cup format started) that it was easiest to win trebles in the lower levels due to many inactive teams.
    right...
    One thing i have to say: if a brag from someone should be tolerated... well probably should be yours. Yes it is easy to win titles buying T.. but it isnt so easy winning almost everything, even buying T (as common trolls results show) . sorry for my previous comment
    anyway better if u dont brag too
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 02-11-2014 at 04:43 PM.

Banned
    LV1 leauge champ
    LV2 3 champs ^___________^
    LV3 3 champs ^___________^
    LV4 I dont know if i could win 3 champs 3 times in a row ! i have been draw to a tough leauge and CUP I always face the better Quality team ( they are lv 5 - 6 ) >< what should I do ...
    WOOOOOWWW thats greeaaaaaattttttttttt ... you should be proud of yourself .. your parents should be lucky to have a son like you .. i wish my son in the future achived this too .. its great ..
    PS: just wondering how many $ did your parents spent with you to achive this great result?
    Congratulations again!
    Last edited by David Matias; 02-11-2014 at 04:59 PM.

Porra vocês estão de brincadeira mesmo em qual a necessidade disso eu gasto dinheiro nesta porra e os cara nem time e nem se quer joga e ganha de mim que porra é esta arruma isto por que vocês ja fuderão comigo nesta temporada -'-I have won 3 champs 2 season in a ROW !-sem-t-tulo.jpgI have won 3 champs 2 season in a ROW !-ssss.jpgI have won 3 champs 2 season in a ROW !-yu.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by PikenO View Post
    Porra vocês estão de brincadeira mesmo em qual a necessidade disso eu gasto dinheiro nesta porra e os cara nem time e nem se quer joga e ganha de mim que porra é esta arruma isto por que vocês ja fuderão comigo nesta temporada -'-Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sem título.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	99.4 KB 
ID:	20111Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ssss.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	99.2 KB 
ID:	20112Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yu.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	102.7 KB 
ID:	20113
    you are in the wrong section brother and lol

Quote Originally Posted by PikenO View Post
    Porra vocês estão de brincadeira mesmo em qual a necessidade disso eu gasto dinheiro nesta porra e os cara nem time e nem se quer joga e ganha de mim que porra é esta arruma isto por que vocês ja fuderão comigo nesta temporada -'-Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sem título.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	99.4 KB 
ID:	20111Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ssss.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	99.2 KB 
ID:	20112Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yu.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	102.7 KB 
ID:	20113
    Why did this thread get revived? *sigh*

This is the 'English' forum PikenO.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Banned
    GO GET A LIFE ! CarLTaut Blablabla

I just start playing this game for 3 months and i wanna share my exp to the ppls here
    and we care. really, we do.

nah, just foolin. we could give a rats <redacted>. quit bragging because nobody cares anymore. this game is so easy my grandma plays it and has won the treble twice. seriously. well, I use her account to do it, but technically, its her that won, so there. I think J4 did it and it actually is much harder to do at those level he mentioned, but when you have 9* players for your whole team, if you didnt win the treble you should be considered <redacted>. just sayin
    Last edited by Sxrenity; 02-26-2014 at 03:25 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast