Thread: Problem with players on the market.

Problem with players on the market.

I ve tanked 1 season and now I face a BIG problem. I am lvl 9, most of the players I am able to buy on market are ducks = very cheap (although they have 5* and they are young!!!) and sux in the field . The problem is that I can t find players I ve found last season = an expensive player (e.g. above 20 M at my level , age 18, and 4*). I forgot to mention my budget is 60 M, so there is plenty of money. What can I do????

I forgot to mention....the most expensive 5* player now is 15M at age 18

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Why don't you try the cheap ones, how do you know there duds? you havent even tried them,I've bought cheap playets and they have done well for me, buy a scout.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

i did the same tanking one season (9) to train my youth stars (4/5) and i became champion of the league

and could build the 73000 stadion

but i never used the same formation only counter formations that season and i did have a few older players around 24/25 age 4/5 stars

in my team

My suggestion try a mix with 4/5 stars and a few older players around 24/25 and look at the stats how they perform before buying (24/25)

Maybe its help