Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Lvl 12 treated as 13

Quote Originally Posted by Sev Toska View Post
    i dont care about CL as is my alt acc and is full of 33/34 YO .. is 100% sure that he will be a 9* player if i tank?
    nope. he is 7* high end for you and only gains around 30 skill points. if you tanks. it don't change anything. he will be 8* next season and need 300 packs to be 9*(1 days = 2.67 packs---> 75 packs, a season = 100 free packs). you lose so you don;t have bonus points, you need tanks 2 season and POT to have a 9* player
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Rookie
    Cat i will buy the scout bcuz of the T i saved on this acc and will be the first scout i ever buy on this game but im waiting for a tripple poss AMC ..

Tong i have 260 green packs saved too so that will be ok

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I hope he's a Beast!
    Sev Toska likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i dont care about CL as is my alt acc and is full of 33/34 YO .. is 100% sure that he will be a 9* player if i tank?
    I was in the same level after buy Overmars because if I remember well or I won the league, or, was 2nd... so I bought him, end season 1st 2nd, and in the next month I obtained the 8*, near 9, but no more (I was near 9* :P) , but if he is a young player, and you tank, of course, is not impossible in your situation.
    well I really think that is done.

Rookie
    i will post here the Scout ill buy
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Famous
    if i tank with this acc will i get again a 7* scout list?
    No. This happened to me last season, most of my league was a level above, so I got their scout list (7* to me). I had a few seasons tokens saved up so I got 3 scouts who were near going up a star anyway, and tanked the season.
    This season I'm back in a league with everyone the same level as me, 6* scouts in the transfer list, but I have three 8* players!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    No. This happened to me last season, most of my league was a level above, so I got their scout list (7* to me). I had a few seasons tokens saved up so I got 3 scouts who were near going up a star anyway, and tanked the season.
    This season I'm back in a league with everyone the same level as me, 6* scouts in the transfer list, but I have three 8* players!
    great .. i will buy the scout and tank then :P

Famous
    great .. i will buy the scout and tank then :P
    Remember not to bother about moral, injury healing or fitness (Unless you are training specific players) if you are tanking, that way you save up reds and greens all season. And some blues if you can win games but still stay under the 'promotion' level.

and put an effective illegal formation to be sure to loose LOL (-.-)'

Rookie
    im not new at this game so i know the 'rules' of tanking :P
    but thanks anyway guys ..
    about the formation i always use 3ST 5 AMC 2ML/MR and the must GK with all players OOP .. its the only formation that hasnt let me down in any moment and always consede 6-7 goals .. even is playing against illegal oop team still has 80/20 poss and still consede goals

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12