Thread: minus -202 tokens and £19.99 down.

Thumbs up minus -202 tokens and £19.99 down.

Hi...I am now -202 tokens and, out of pocket by £19.99. It is in my bank statement i made this payment and Facebook agree. So took the credit from T11 too reimburse me in 10 working days. T11 did 'not' give me my credits but took from me?

So, if i get my money back i am still -202 down from about 30+ tokens.

Not impressed as a valued customer and avid player of total lack of customer support.

this is my i.d. number thanks for asking? :/ 100004152574332.

Ok i will explain again....i paid £19.99 for 229 tokens and did not get them with the money coming out my bank. This transaction is now showing in my bank, and Facebook and reimbursing me the £19.99 as it show on record in Facebook.

Now T11 out of pettiness have taken this £19.99 they basically conned me out of and reduced it in my game so i cant play as i am minus 202 as i had 27 tokens before.

If it was a fair and less corrupt world lol i would have 27 tokens and this £19.99 going into my account with no, interference from T11.

Make more sense....?

sorry to say, the forum doesnt handle anything technical. have you tried contacting support?
    Nordeus Support

and good luck, i heard others whove been down 20ish, but this has to be a new record
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

well its not just that the game is a scam - i have not changed my players directional tactics in 18 seasons and won about 80% of my games, its a buyers market/game- those whom pay out get the wins and the players, about as much skill as going into a bookies and placing a good bet lol