Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: A question ???

Banned

A question ???

We all know that the result are determined on the basis of RATING but does the overall rating of whole team is taken into consideration or the whole rating of your playing 11...

Because my overall rating is low compared to others but my TOP 11 players are much better than my opponents but I have been loosing matches this season...
    Have lost 2 champions league matches with lower quality team...Have lost 1 and drawn 1 match in league against team with higher overall quality but less in quality of top 11 players...

curious as well. my teams on fire, on a budget. i only have 3 subs in a team of mainly 4-5*. im doing better than those with huge teams of mainly the same quality

Banned
    Can any one else too can conform this ???

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    It is computer generated but Quality is an advantage, it is taken on the team you put out I think,you do really need to get more players as it will start to catch up with you later on in the season, it is very hard keeping a low numbered team very fit because of injuries, suspension, and tiredness as your players are not getting enough rest, it is ok if yor prepsred to invest in lots of booster packs, you should be looking at a squad of a minimum of 22 players ,cover for every position.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

about the injuries
    if you have a barely legal (in a non giggity way, giggity) youll rarely see injuries. i confirmed this a long time ago by cutting down from a full 22 men squad, to an only 5 sub bench, and finally my current squad with only 3 subs
    with a full squad, ill get around 8 injuries on the opening day. with a 5 i got around 3. so far with only 3 subs im clean, and ill usually have my players go on vacation (long injuries) right at the start of the season

now heres my little theory: youll only receive injuries from matches until you only have 2 subs. they can have no stamina/morale whatsoever, but yeah theyre unvulnerable. this excludes training though
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Interesting. I always have a huge squad and have never tried the "minimum" number. I think I might try it on one of my teams to see what happens with injuries.

if you take a walk around the vineyard about injuries, youll see people having at least 2 subs uninjuired (usually the worst quality uninjured)
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

In my level someone needs around 1B per season for a 22 players squad only for salaries, as advancing you are starting to be more interesting on managing cash.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yeah I'm starting to look at wages, those boys are greedy! and I'm still pretty low level...

I might even have to significantly raise ticket price, my fans will be angry.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Yeah I'm starting to look at wages, those boys are greedy! and I'm still pretty low level...

I might even have to significantly raise ticket price, my fans will be angry.
    Yes, I hope they are not going to ask me for expencive cars next..lool
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast