Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: This is how all the stuff on T11 works ..

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    The way I see it, if people want to spend money on the game, and they can afford it...

Ie. not neglecting any other aspects of their life to do it, such as food, family, health etc.

...then I don't see the problem.

However, spending 40€ a month or however much, which I see as a modest sum of money, in your second season, is a little silly.

I made sure I played the game for a good 3 or 4 months before I spent a penny, because it's quite easy to get sucked into the game initially and lose interest.

I have plenty of friends who joined at the same time as me, and quit around level 4 etc. so all the money they invested went to waste.
    There's plenty more things that can provide you with better entertainment for 40€ a month.

I remember when I was younger, I had to be the best at every FPS out there.
    I spent hundreds of hours making sure I was in the top 1% of rankings in the world, I had to be max level, and prided myself on making a name for myself, in a bloody virtual world.

And now I look back and think... Has doing that really got me anywhere, apart from satiate my pride.
    I completely agree with you on this mate !! But let's not go off or tell those people who spend money on the game that's it's no good you know what I mean it's their lives and they have the right to do whatever they wish and like despite the consequences that might happen which they can deal with .
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    SL Benfica level 6
    1x Treble
    2x Double
    4x League winners

3x Champions League winners
    2x Cup winners

I agree that u should not force anyone not to spend money on the game, but I think it is good to warn people not to spend too much money or too early... there are many who do and then regret so if ur warning can save someone's hard earned cash then its good. There are people who spend a little for fun then realise it was not worth it. And even a little amount of money matters in today's world. And f cource, spending on games u enjoy is better than spending on alcohol or drugs that can destroy ur life....
    Cat Harrison and Skidz like this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    I agree that u should not force anyone not to spend money on the game, but I think it is good to warn people not to spend too much money or too early... there are many who do and then regret so if ur warning can save someone's hard earned cash then its good. There are people who spend a little for fun then realise it was not worth it. And even a little amount of money matters in today's world. And f cource, spending on games u enjoy is better than spending on alcohol or drugs that can destroy ur life....
    I spent loads of money in my first and second season, before I got on the forums and learned more about the game.

I didn't realise that I didn't need to spend this much early on, as I could have 'won everything' without spending a penny in my first couple of seasons.

I've had a read back through this thread, and I don't know what the hell yasina spent 40€ on each month, as I saw a photo of his team and they're all 4*, with one or two scouts, I think it's an exaggeration.
    Skidz likes this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    That's it bruv
    SL Benfica level 6
    1x Treble
    2x Double
    4x League winners

3x Champions League winners
    2x Cup winners

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    I have plenty of friends who joined at the same time as me, and quit around level 4 etc. so all the money they invested went to waste.
    There's plenty more things that can provide you with better entertainment for 40€ a month.
    And now I look back and think... Has doing that really got me anywhere, apart from satiate my pride.
    thats the point

Banned
    anyway im not forcing anyone to do anything .. i just shared my point of view and my oppinion for this game and I THINK its not a smart move to spend on this game.. someday you will look back at this time and say 'damnit if i had that money' and this is why i started this topic bcuz this game may ruin your life very slowly and when you look back you will regret every penny spent
    Skidz likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    This thread has some good points in it.. and some terrible mud slinging.

To everyone: each person on here is entitled to their own opinion. You aren't meant to always agree, but being respectful of others is mandatory. Insulting other users is against the rules.

Thread closed.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789