Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Level of league goes wrong

Angry Level of league goes wrong

my level is 19 but why i'v been taken to the f!@kin league level 20 with all other participants are level 20? it's very not fair!!!
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 02-16-2014 at 02:18 PM.

Probably because they couldn't find enough players to fill the level 20 league.

It happens sometimes.

The good thing is your players won't lose a star at the end of the season. It's like tanking, but you can try for trophies at the same time

Next season you'll stay in a level 20 league.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    Probably because they couldn't find enough players to fill the level 20 league.

It happens sometimes.

The good thing is your players won't lose a star at the end of the season. It's like tanking, but you can try for trophies at the same time

Next season you'll stay in a level 20 league.
    Yes I hope so than hv to be massacred at next season if i get promotion in current league

Have you won some matches so far?

Rookie
    Now is a good season to use your tokens on scouts - an extra season of training for them will put you in a great position next year.

scouts will have 7* and probably if you tank the season you will go again to level 19 next month, so scouts will have 8*... training a little bit 9*.
    I had this situation 2 times.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It is a good time to buy from Mr. Scout if you are so inclined, the list should look pretty. Also you should get the $ per match for that level which is nice. It is really tough to be at the disadvantage, so any game you win should feel pretty good! Good luck.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Thay actually sounds quite good can I put my team forward to do that, I dont mind tanking a season, your get more money for games and the thought of a training season just to improve my team early for next season sounds ok.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

I played in a higher level league last season (19 instead of 18). It made me the lowest quality team in it. Not surprisingly, I finished 10th. However, the benefit of that was that none of my players lost stars for this campaign and I'm back in my proper level 18 league. Another bonus was that as I'd saved quite a lot of tokens, the day before the season ended, I bought 4 players from the scout list, who were 7* quality. Therefore now, I'm in a lower league, nearly half my squad are 6* or better.

By the way, in the 20 seasons that I've been playing, I've been in a higher level league 6 times.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Blimey I'm on my seventh and haven't seen any!
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast