Thread: The O.M.A. Friendlies World Tournament

The O.M.A. Friendlies World Tournament

OFicial
    Managers
    Association

That's a suggestion for now, but my idea is to use the group of games to create a Cup played with friendlies.
    So, maybe we need 16 teams min.?
    And we can do the draws of 1/8 directly. The 8 worst against the 8 better, 1st round only of 1 match to have options for the lower quality team.
    2 matches of 1/4 final
    2 matches of semifinals, and a final.

The other option is to do 1st a round of groups, and too that the eliminated teams play a 2nd cup, like Champions League/ Europa League.

agree? any suggestion?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I like the idea #1
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice Idea!

The only problem i can see, is deciding which manager will 'challenge' the other for a friendly, and when, as many will have matches soon after and will not want to risk losing condition.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Rookie
    Custom tournaments sounds like a great idea.

But this is for Nordeus to develop. Not for users to 'workaround'.

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    Nice Idea!

The only problem i can see, is deciding which manager will 'challenge' the other for a friendly, and when, as many will have matches soon after and will not want to risk losing condition.
    At now the situation with friendlies chenged, because if I play one against your team, you don't loose condition. So, the idea is that for sure, to do this tournaments, the 2 managers have to talk, about the better hour to play, and always, the manager that play at home have to programm the friendly, looking 1st his schedule, 2nd the other schedule after talk. We can prove, and sure, we will see more things, like the level LOL
    that's the why of the suggestion to do 2 cups, 8 better to Champions League 8 no so better Europa league... but if we just wanna play it really doesnt matter LOL

Quote Originally Posted by joshyt View Post
    Custom tournaments sounds like a great idea.

But this is for Nordeus to develop. Not for users to 'workaround'.
    Is just a suggestion to do a game here, between us, no more. We had the 35T league... and we can come here to talk about the game or... too I think that we usually play friendlies to train so, why not?
    Last edited by khris; 02-15-2014 at 10:30 PM.