Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Scout Players

I have been waiting all season for a dc,dr or dl in my scout list.As of yet still none there.But there are 5 dmc.If these people were really scouting for a team i am sure they would not be in a job for very long.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutster View Post
    can see what your saying but when im playing against teams that 7 or 8 stars at the start of the season i want to try and do something to compete with them.
    You got paired with 7 or 8 star players cuz youre a token buyer and the game pairs token buyers with token buyers. I strongly recommand that you stop filling their pockets (we all know who's pockets) and stop buying tokens from the next season, the game would be much easier to play and compete since u got paired with non token buyers. Cheers mate and BBTOTM###

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Milan View Post
    You got paired with 7 or 8 star players cuz youre a token buyer and the game pairs token buyers with token buyers. I strongly recommand that you stop filling their pockets (we all know who's pockets) and stop buying tokens from the next season, the game would be much easier to play and compete since u got paired with non token buyers. Cheers mate and BBTOTM###
    Never realised that was how it got paired tbh. Think this will be my last season buying scouts tbh. Defo fingers crossed they bring back the old transfer market. Cheers for the reply mate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12