Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Scout Players

Scout Players

Hi all,

Has anybody else noticed that when you buy a scout player and they are replaced by a better and younger scout straight away.

Happened a few times for me now. The latest was last night. Bought a 27 year old scout gk level 97 and straight away a 22 year scout gk level 98 shows up. Bit annoying!!!

It's happened sometimes.

However the opposite can happen, the last DC and MC i've bought have been replaced with worse.

I do see what you mean though.

I had a crucial cup game and decided to invest some tokens in extra firepower - bought a 23 year old scout ST with penalty SA, then a 22 year old ST with one on one SA appeared, trolled.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Know exactly what you mean there. Had the exact same problem with a scout striker last season.
    Sxrenity likes this.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Its because of the random variables in this game, we all know that when one player goes another gets put in, what I never realised was that he was replaced with the same position though!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Has anybody else noticed that when you buy a scout player and they are replaced by a better and younger scout straight away.
    He is replaced by a random player, not always you will get a better player but sometimes yes.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Yeah I got that as well a couple of times now ,had 2buy scout goalie to compete ,on the nordeus gravy train youngest 27 yrs old 61 quality as soon as i did de deal a 22 yr old 64 qual popped up ,wounded ,Kidda ,Wounded

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Rutster and Skidz like this.

My scout striker Saransh Vatsa cost me 1 token !!!!!!!!!!! I dont think Ive ever had more than 15 tokens ever to buy one from the list so sorry carn't contribute more to this thread but brag about mine for 1 token lol

But if that happened I would be very annoyed lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    My scout striker Saransh Vatsa cost me 1 token !!!!!!!!!!! I dont think Ive ever had more than 15 tokens ever to buy one from the list so sorry carn't contribute more to this thread but brag about mine for 1 token lol

But if that happened I would be very annoyed lol
    Haha I am a 1 T buy. I currently have 9 6* players in my league, all for 1-2 Ts ONLY!!!! So we should stop financing Nordeus and should start buying from TL. Players are as good....

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

can see what your saying but when im playing against teams that 7 or 8 stars at the start of the season i want to try and do something to compete with them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast