Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Cannot maintain players condition.

Rookie

Cannot maintain players condition.

Hi guys, just want to know how do u guys maintain your players condition to 100% or at least more than 90%? I sometimes got 3 matches in a day. After the first match, my players have not enough time to rest then the second match already started. So does the third match. After 3 matches, my players condition become less than 50%.
    I don't think using green pack is a good idea because i face this problem everyday. Not enough green pack for using everyday.
    What do you guys think?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I generally have enough guys to rotate out for the next match. When there is someone out on injury I use green packs on the guy for which I have no replacement.
    Skidz and Marc Symons like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spent 10eur and your problems are gone

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I generally have enough guys to rotate out for the next match. When there is someone out on injury I use green packs on the guy for which I have no replacement.
    That's kinda great idea..
    But what is the maximum players you can hv in a squad? U wil need 22 players if u want squad rotation.
    Is there any maximum total wages on a team? I afraid if u buy more players, u can't efford the wages.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    The maximum number of players you can have is 24, I use all of them!, you should be looking at 2 players for every position of you formation, and if you can try to get players that can play more than one position. when you have 3 matches in one day dont train that day!, when you have 2 train only light., I save my best 11 for the league then completley change my first 11 for the cups, try to watch as many games as you can and make at least one sub per game so you get the bonus booster pack provided you dont get a booking. you dont have to have the same quality in you second team so just buy what you can afford, they are only really there for cover, this is how I play T11, but my tactics are for winning the league and just getting as far in the cups as I can. there is no way you can substain full conditions playing the same team 2 or 3 times daily and train hard without spending alot on booster packs! some players do so its up to you?, my method is set up to play for a non spending player but you maybe different, hope this helps a bit bud.
    Yen N Yik and Cat Harrison like this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Hey mate that's a problem that many managers have all you can do is either reschedule your home matches and try have a big margin between matches which I try do most of my season or you can rotate your squad by using weaker players on not important matches and save your important players for big matches and then you have the option of using green boosters which I recommend you to have cause it always helps I always get at least 50-60 green boosters a season so I have backup for those situations . Good Luck
    Cat Harrison, Yen N Yik and Skidz like this.
    SL Benfica level 6
    1x Treble
    2x Double
    4x League winners

3x Champions League winners
    2x Cup winners

Sometimes it's good to use simple maths too.

Look at your players' condition and then the time between matches, and work out how much condition they will gain before you play them again...that way you can judge wether you can fit a training session in or not.

If you're struggling with match schedules close together, I have found that at the start of the season, if you want to invest a couple of tokens to reschedule match times to suit you and your team better, the game will eventually adjust and schedule matches at similar times.

For example, all of my league games occur at around 11am GMT, and cup/CL matches at around 8pm GMT.

But as the others have said, it is always good to have squad depth, so you can rotate and rest fatigued players.
    Cat Harrison, Skidz and Yen N Yik like this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    The maximum number of players you can have is 24, I use all of them!, you should be looking at 2 players for every position of you formation, and if you can try to get players that can play more than one position. when you have 3 matches in one day dont train that day!, when you have 2 train only light., I save my best 11 for the league then completley change my first 11 for the cups, try to watch as many games as you can and make at least one sub per game so you get the bonus booster pack provided you dont get a booking. you dont have to have the same quality in you second team so just buy what you can afford, they are only really there for cover, this is how I play T11, but my tactics are for winning the league and just getting as far in the cups as I can. there is no way you can substain full conditions playing the same team 2 or 3 times daily and train hard without spending alot on booster packs! some players do so its up to you?, my method is set up to play for a non spending player but you maybe different, hope this helps a bit bud.
    I see. Thanks for the tips!
    That's what I will do. Have two players for each position. I think squad depth is important here.
    Currently have 21 players. Planning to buy 3 more players for the position where I only have single player.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiago Alexandre Cruz View Post
    Hey mate that's a problem that many managers have all you can do is either reschedule your home matches and try have a big margin between matches which I try do most of my season or you can rotate your squad by using weaker players on not important matches and save your important players for big matches and then you have the option of using green boosters which I recommend you to have cause it always helps I always get at least 50-60 green boosters a season so I have backup for those situations . Good Luck
    I don't think rescheduling is a good idea because I don't have much token. And plus I have 3 matches almost everyday. Not enough token to use. And for the green booster, I also have not much.
    So, I think the best way is to have two players in each position.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    Sometimes it's good to use simple maths too.

Look at your players' condition and then the time between matches, and work out how much condition they will gain before you play them again...that way you can judge wether you can fit a training session in or not.

If you're struggling with match schedules close together, I have found that at the start of the season, if you want to invest a couple of tokens to reschedule match times to suit you and your team better, the game will eventually adjust and schedule matches at similar times.

For example, all of my league games occur at around 11am GMT, and cup/CL matches at around 8pm GMT.

But as the others have said, it is always good to have squad depth, so you can rotate and rest fatigued players.
    Yup. We have the chance to rest players if you have squad depth.
    Those cup matches where you have two leg, the first leg you can put weaker players so that you can rest stronger players. And then the second leg only you put stronger player to win your match!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast