Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 2 Post By July Fourth
  • 1 Post By Jll02
  • 1 Post By Saransh Vatsa
  • 2 Post By fadhul17
  • 1 Post By Sxrenity

Thread: Post your Season 1 veterans here!

Post your Season 1 veterans here!

I always wish I did this, but it would be interesting to see if anyone else can share theirs;

Does anybody still have a player they started the game with?

I'm in season 12 so most of the players I started the game with would be in their 30s now, and close to retirement.
    I've always wanted to see how the players I had previously are getting on with their new teams, and see how they increased in quality etc.

So, if anybody has veterans from Season 1, share them here!
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I am lucky, I got three players my first season that have been with me til now.

Fuad Martin is retiring end of this Season, Apostolakis' production has fallen off and I am looking for a replacement...
    the other one is Bobo.

Post your Season 1 veterans here!-fuad.jpg Post your Season 1 veterans here!-apo.jpg Post your Season 1 veterans here!-bobo.jpg
    Sxrenity likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm liking Bobo!

I came across an American AMC shadow striker named Bobo in an opponents team, strange huh?

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

That is interesting. I think the game does repeat names, though, but weird to have same role too.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Obviously being L28 now that's a long distance memory for me now since it's over 2 years ago...

But I still have some memory of some early July Fourth players from my starter team.

Fenton Morrow DL/DC 18-22 years old (medium-fast trainer), He was part of my starter squad and was a very important player for us, had I came across power training early in my career in T11, He may of lasted longer than the 5 seasons he was around and would of lasted longer in my team. He was mainly a 4* player but spent sometime at 5*

Kim Lindstrom ML 20-21 years old (fast trainer) swedish free-kick taker... He was one of the foreign players in my starter squad, with a large of the goals coming from his free-kicks, underlying the importance of SA's in T11 for me... However he was sold to bring in some extra $ early on for the club in L2. He mainly spent his time at 4*

James Schofield ST 19-20 years old (fast trainer)... He was the main striker in my starter squad and scored close to a goal/game however he got injured for 6 days and that was at a time where we didn't really have any red boosters to heal him, But he was also sold at the beginning of L2 to raise extra funds for better players. He was mainly a 4* player

Eztebe Mendibe ST 30-31 years old (Slow trainer due to age)... He was a 1T free transfer into our club and was mainly a 3* player, but he became a hero of the team since he filled in for Schofields injury and always popped up scoring many important goals for July Fourth as he helped us secure the title in the final round of fixtures in L1 with scoring a hat-trick in a 5-2 win, In L2 he scored many important goals in the group stages in the CL and also scored goals during the league that season, but due to declining quality he was eventually sold off before the start of L3.
    Sxrenity and Cat Harrison like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Matondo-My GK
    Kidiaba-Retired
    Guerin Lokanga-DC
    Campos-Sold
    Amantegi-Sold
    Empoke-DR
    Blaise-ST, awesome legend
    Nonnweiler-ST, sadly retired
    Summerder-ST, also retired
    Sergi-MC
    Silva-MC, accidently sold him off...

I will post the other ones when they appear again in my mind
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LEPOARD STARS FC-Honour, Fight,Conquer
    Season 1
    -Didnt get promoted
    Season 2
    1st place
    Season 3
    1st Place+Quarter Finals Cup+Semi Finals Champions League
    Season 4
    3rd place league. CL Semis and Cup R16
    Season 5
    Erm...5th in league?
    Group stage of CL

Season 6
    Quarter finals in Cup
    5th in league

I don't remember much of my 1st squad, but I remember the 1st player ever to enter our Hall Of Fame, M. Hussain!!! He was a 4* MC with Free Kick SA who played 3 seasons and since I did not extend his contract, I was an irregular, he was let off as a high 2*. He was my highest scorer in my 1st two seasons. Leaving Hussain I remember no one from my main squad.....
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Here's mine,

Thomas Lundekvam

And he's retiring end of this Season, sad to hear this

I remember when i transfer this player. He's nordeus gens, and he's too expensive for me but it's paid off by his contribution on the club
    Cat Harrison and Sxrenity like this.
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE

Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE

He's awesome!
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by fadhul17 View Post
    Here's mine,

Thomas Lundekvam

And he's retiring end of this Season, sad to hear this

I remember when i transfer this player. He's nordeus gens, and he's too expensive for me but it's paid off by his contribution on the club
    It's a shame we can't appoint retired players to have some sort of coaching position at the club.

It'd be purely cosmetic, like assigning captains (To my knowledge, assigning captains is purely for 'fun' value), but perhaps we could have a little section of the profile under our manager names that gives the names of staff at the club.
    Jll02 likes this.

#JFT96