Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By davide-acdc
  • 1 Post By Mirrowka

Thread: bonus or no bonus?

Rookie

Question bonus or no bonus?

After a previous very hard league, I started to put bonus in some cup matches. In the new season I've only put in one league match and a cup. One win and one draw.
    Now after five league games (1W-2L-2D) I'm thinking put always bonus in every game.

What are your experiences?? It will be good for my team???

Apprentice
    I didn't notice any significant changes.
    I used it for the semi-finals in CL and Cup last season. Well I won in Cup but not in CL.
    This season I didn't set a bonus and won all games so far except one draw. Thats in all 3 competitions.

Manager Level 3 --- League Level 3
    League: 1st, 2nd
    Cup: 2nd
    CL: group, semi-finals

Apprentice
    I always used bonuses at max level.
    this season the bonus is too expensive and I finished all the money... removed it for a match and I lose vs a quite poor team. BTW also in the past seasons I tried to removed or reduce it and results were negative

I never used bonuses in 20 seasons and I still had great results. I wouldn't give any bonuses to your team, it's a waste of money
    Dman2pt likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gat Manar View Post
    I always used bonuses at max level.
    this season the bonus is too expensive and I finished all the money... removed it for a match and I lose vs a quite poor team. BTW also in the past seasons I tried to removed or reduce it and results were negative
    that's because bonus is vital

I know this after facing a 9 star team almost every season

Always bonus. in the CL group when u are for sure in next round just you don't put the bonus. If you play against the 13º, 14º you don't put the bonus. If you win the 1st leg in the cup for 5-0 you can be safe without bonus.
    So, 90% of cases, use the bonus.

Dreamer
    I always have bonus on. Always even if I play vs. team 17 Q below me... with Nordeus trolling I rather have it ON. If I need extra money I sign 3-4 Free agents a day and I am sorted. Also I am level 9 and I have always Cash reserve of 200 Milions just in case some NGE will appear ... plus stadium expansion is not cheap thing... just payed 111 Milions for full expansion from 91000 to I dont know what size lol....
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I have the bonus set to the middle setting most of the time.. I am not sure that it matters, but i think if I take it away the greedy players would get unhappy.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]