Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: What should I do with my tokens?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by fingermouse27 View Post
    a bit unfair... In my 14 seasons many of my best ever players have come from scout list. but make sure you cherry pick only the finest. High end 22 year olds with a worthwile SA
    yes.. I agree... What I mean is that it is not enough to buy a scout to have a good player. U need to thoroughly choose because often most of those players are not good at all despite their 6 stars.

Quote Originally Posted by Gat Manar View Post
    yes.. I agree... What I mean is that it is not enough to buy a scout to have a good player. U need to thoroughly choose because often most of those players are not good at all despite their 6 stars.
    He's asking for advice, as he's new to the game.

Constantly bashing everything to do with the game won't help.

My scouts have performed fine 90% of the time, and I've had a full scout squad since season 2.

There's no way to decide how a scout will perform, you just have to find a high quality player who's preferably 22 with a decent SA.

Their performance will also depend on your tactics, formation, and how you manage your team. If every scout you have bought is under performing, then I'd say the problem lies with you, not the player, but that's just my opinion.

Either way, power training a Nordeus Gen is always preferable to buying a scout, but many players don't have the tokens, or time to do this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Inferna View Post
    Hi there!
    I have a team rated 19.7 and ~$580k. I also have 52 tokens.
    I really want to scout an amazing young 34 rated DC but he costs $1.71m. Here is the problem: Do I get a bank investment so I can afford him... but then I won't have the available tokens? And if I wait, it could be a long time until I raise over $1.2m for him or an equivalent player... what do you think I should do?
    Get a bank loan, go to the transfer market and buy two young great quality players. I guess you're a lvl 3 player so go with Q 34 players. That's what I did. Bid aggressively, nobody wants to spend too many tokens on a player. And most of the players have already built their team, so there won't be many buyers. Don't wait.
    Last edited by hrgamrga; 02-17-2014 at 11:26 PM. Reason: h
    Sxrenity and Cat Harrison like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    My scouts have performed fine 90% of the time, and I've had a full scout squad since season 2.

There's no way to decide how a scout will perform, you just have to find a high quality player who's preferably 22 with a decent SA.

Their performance will also depend on your tactics, formation, and how you manage your team. If every scout you have bought is under performing, then I'd say the problem lies with you, not the player, but that's just my opinion.

Either way, power training a Nordeus Gen is always preferable to buying a scout, but many players don't have the tokens, or time to do this.
    I've bought one scout player last season, he's playing great. I've named my stadium after him, Kazuyuki Ishi Arena.

I'm not power training my team because I think it would require too many tokens, so I train my team the normal way. Great chatting with you, good night.
    Cat Harrison and Sxrenity like this.

Quote Originally Posted by hrgamrga View Post
    I've bought one scout player last season, he's playing great. I've named my stadium after him, Kazuyuki Ishi Arena.

I'm not power training my team because I think it would require too many tokens, so I train my team the normal way. Great chatting with you, good night.
    If you go to the 'Team showcase' in my signature, then follow the link in the initial post in that thread to my old Team Showcase, you can see a couple of examples of how my early scouts performed, they were definitely worth the 50 tokens i paid!

I have had a couple of slow starters though.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Save the tokens for levels 4 and beyond and don't invest money in this.

First team I had I cared about everything, never won a CL.

I made a couple new teams, I cared little about them, won everything. Even won a CL with 1 star players without attending matches.

Rookie
    save your tokens

Dreamer
    Hold on to them. The season is past the half way point now. Invest in a better scout next season.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12