Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: The game is broken

Quote Originally Posted by Gat Manar View Post
    when your car does not turn off do you think it's a conspirancy or that, simplier, something is broken?
    I'm on the latter position. I simply tought that nordeus guys messed up the code too much. It's human... it is possible to do mistakes.
    But i don't think it's broken...It's just a simple run of random/bad results.

I've got the results i've expected this season, apart from the odd loss for silly reasons.

Nordeus took months to implement the friendlies update...they're not known for making quick updates to the game, so i think they took their time with testing it. It's a multimillion pound franchise, they're not going to chuck a quick half-assed broken update in and do nothing about it, mistakes would be rare.

Like i said, the iOS and Browser versions are exactly the same, one is just a port of the other.

I've spectated games using both during games, and nothing has changed.

Yes, the engine has been tweaked, and a lot of strange things are occurring, but they haven't done anything to make a result different just because you have spectated from a different device.

People seem to want to jump on every little thing when it comes to this game now, no matter how strange.
    Last edited by Sxrenity; 02-17-2014 at 08:19 PM.
    Mo Meow Odom and Cat Harrison like this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Apprentice
    I had fun reading all this but tbh I dont think 4 games prova anything.

Tell us more when you did a research on about 100 games
    Sxrenity and Mo Meow Odom like this.

Manager Level 3 --- League Level 3
    League: 1st, 2nd
    Cup: 2nd
    CL: group, semi-finals

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    But i don't think it's broken...It's just a simple run of random/bad results.
    so.. now we stated that it is not a conspirancy... a good step ahead.
    then... I did some trials... I can't do more because I finished green packs... few data? maybe... but data.
    Instead you think.
    Again, do some tests... if you have different results then you can say that you have at least some (few) numbers to show.
    Lucia de Bortolis likes this.

so.. now we stated that it is not a conspirancy... a good step ahead.
    then... I did some trials... I can't do more because I finished green packs... few data? maybe... but data.
    Instead you think.
    Again, do some tests... if you have different results then you can say that you have at least some (few) numbers to show.
    That's what I'm getting at, i understand English may not be your first language but you're missing the point of my posts.

You're making it out like the game is broken, and I'm trying to say that it's a simple run of bad results.
    I'm not concerned about it because the engine is working like it always has for me...I wouldn't say perfectly, but I'm getting the same amount of random results as I did 12 months ago.

If i shared the same concerns as you, then i would happily do a study and share data with you, but like i said, my results have been perfectly normal, to an extent.
    Mo Meow Odom and Cat Harrison like this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

1 run, form iphone: 70% ball possession, lost 0:1
    2 run, from iphone: 69% ball possession, 1:1 he scored at 90'
    3 run, from pc: 69% ball possession, I won 5:0
    4 run, from pc: 70% ball possession, I won 6:0

comments?
    interesting I just did one test. I won on the pc, lost on the ipad.
    some others can confim?
    Gat Manar likes this.

Apprentice
    I won on phone and pc!
    Sxrenity likes this.

Manager Level 3 --- League Level 3
    League: 1st, 2nd
    Cup: 2nd
    CL: group, semi-finals

today the game was crap

i play friendly"s against the same person saterday and sunday i won 8-0 and 9-0 today with the same formations i lost by 1-1 on penalties

and i had possesion over 78%

Just testing the game a few days with friendlies but today it was just crap and unrealistic

Sxrenity is spot on. The game engine is exactly the same regardless of whether you connect to the game from iphone , android phone or Pc.

For example if Team A were playing Team B in the league. Both managers watch the game.Team A via Iphone and Team B via Pc they are both watching exactly the same game with the same conditions.
    CarlTaut and Sxrenity like this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by fingermouse27 View Post
    Sxrenity is spot on. The game engine is exactly the same regardless of whether you connect to the game from iphone , android phone or Pc.
    I just ask you if it is your theory of if u are proofs
    In any case, you have to connect to a server and a software passes some data, it adds some extra bonus etc etc... you are not a totally "external" viewer. Theoretically speaking, a bug can be present. I just ask ppl to do some tests... instead I can read just words... ideas... etc etc :-P
    Lucia de Bortolis likes this.

Lol do a couple of days friendlies with a friend

Rule: same players same formation and same orders just for testing the game engine

it doesnt matter if you win or lose

Then after a few day's trying it you get amazing effects about the same game engine

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast