Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: The game is broken

I work full time so i dont watch all my matches. If im at home i'll connect via PC. if at work and able i connect via my phone. results are always pretty similar. sometimes i get a troll result on the phone, sometimes on the Pc too. Its nothing to do with the source, just the unpredicatable , and lately highly flawed nordeus engine
    Sxrenity, CarlTaut and JohnnyBravo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by fingermouse27 View Post
    I work full time so i dont watch all my matches. If im at home i'll connect via PC. if at work and able i connect via my phone. results are always pretty similar. sometimes i get a troll result on the phone, sometimes on the Pc too. Its nothing to do with the source, just the unpredicatable , and lately highly flawed nordeus engine
    take care, this guy was NOT speaking in general but just for the latest 2 or 3 days. Maybe u're right, for sure ur experience is far larger than mine with this game, but I just did a test and result was accoding his strange theory
    love, lucy

dont take too much notice of any tests in friendly matches. i played an illegal formation in a friendly a couple of days ago, just as an experiment. i still won 3-0.......
    Lucia de Bortolis likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gat Manar View Post
    4 friendly matches vs the same team, after each match I healed all my players with the packs, same tacticts, the opponent was not present so same for him as well

1 run, form iphone: 70% ball possession, lost 0:1
    2 run, from iphone: 69% ball possession, 1:1 he scored at 90'
    3 run, from pc: 69% ball possession, I won 5:0
    4 run, from pc: 70% ball possession, I won 6:0

comments?
    you call this a test?? no, seriously, for you this is a test?? 100 friendlies and then we speak again maybe....

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    you call this a test?? no, seriously, for you this is a test?? 100 friendlies and then we speak again maybe....
    >redacted< Gat proposed a theory, asked for some tests, he did some by himself. I did mine and posted my results. U instead passed ur time blaming and fighting (let's skip about ur attitute to look for fight-mates)
    do a test, report the result, add a value to the statistic and just then say what u think. Probably he's wrong, but just with numbers u can state that.
    Lucy
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 02-17-2014 at 11:59 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucia de Bortolis View Post
    >redacted< Gat proposed a theory, asked for some tests, he did some by himself. I did mine and posted my results. U instead passed ur time blaming and fighting (let's skip about ur attitute to look for fight-mates)
    do a test, report the result, add a value to the statistic and just then say what u think. Probably he's wrong, but just with numbers u can state that.
    Lucy
    no, he didnt ask for a test, he said he has proof about the fact there's a bug in other platform game version .. wait, to better say: he said you can't disagree with him if you dont come up with proofs. So what's the point of the whole thread?? It's obvious that no one can bring proofs, only devs can right? and what are the proofs he brought to defend his bizzarre theory? 4 friendlies?? are you kidding me? 4 friendlies for you guys are a proof of something?...
    being playing from 18 season i know enough the game engine to say that those ridicolous results happen often even in the pc version. Anyway I dont need to bring any result since this isnt my theory and for the op or for you will do no difference...
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 02-18-2014 at 08:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    no, he didnt ask for a test, he said he has proof about the fact there's a bug in other platform game version .. wait, to better say: he said you can't disagree with him if you dont come up with proofs. So what's the point of the whole thread?? It's obvious that no one can bring proofs, only devs can right? and what are the proofs he brought to defend his bizzarre theory? 4 friendlies?? are you kidding me? 4 friendlies for you guys are a proof of something?...
    being playing from 18 season i know enough the game engine to say that those ridicolous results happen often even in the pc version. Anyway I dont need to bring any result since this isnt my theory and for the op or for you will do no difference...
    Carl I am so sorry I must have sounded a jerk when I 1st started!!!!! , reading more and more I tend to agree with you ( dont blame the newbies I was one myself remember ??? ) lol

As Carl says its a bizarre theory lol I ate corn flakes for breakfast and won all four games ??? when I ate toast 1 day I lost !!!!!!

really ????????? lol

the game must be broken right ???? unless you can prove otherwise
    Last edited by Phil Scrivener; 02-18-2014 at 01:07 PM.
    Sxrenity and Saransh Vatsa like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Scrivener View Post
    Carl I am so sorry I must have sounded a jerk when I 1st started reading more and more I tend to agree with you ( dont blame the newbies I was one myself remember ??? ) lol

As Carl says its a bizarre theory lol I ate corn flakes for breakfast and won all four games ??? when I ate toast 1 day I lost !!!!!!

really ????????? lol

the game must be broken right ???? unless you can prove otherwise
    LOLs... Well anyways there is no use continuing this useless discussion as the OP is banned. A silly theory he gave us, nothing to waste time upon.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234