Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Fix the game engine!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by V6FAZ View Post
    Ill try again as my last post on this was closed due to members going off topic.
    Can we at least get back on topic? It'll get closed again.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    i hope it will be closed soon, i thought that nobody wanted to do a constructive argue about gat manar theory (bad theory as i wrote). Actually it is the other way
    I've tried to have a decent debate with him on his other thread, but he doesn't seem to want to believe anyone else's opinion unless we all exhaust our players in pointless friendlies, and start looking into the game engine code, which I'm sure he wouldn't even know what to look for.

Ah well, there's just no getting through to people when they're on a rant because of some bad results on a game.
    CarlTaut likes this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    I've tried to have a decent debate with him on his other thread, but he doesn't seem to want to believe anyone else's opinion unless we all exhaust our players in pointless friendlies, and start looking into the game engine code, which I'm sure he wouldn't even know what to look for.

Ah well, there's just no getting through to people when they're on a rant because of some bad results on a game.
    well, the nge is always the same... doesnt matter the platform... random results happen here frequently and for every one. You can play vs the same team with same tactics on pc and on other platforms... still will happen strange results or trolls. Game basicly is an RNG. As you know
    Sxrenity likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    yeah, when are mods when needed ? lol ... this is probably the first time i come with such a phrase
    Sorry was watching the Olympics of course.
    I removed insults, I don't want to close this thread, can we please stay in topic, in English, with no insults.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 02-18-2014 at 04:24 AM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Gat Manar is banned for 10 days, please stay on topic or you are next, thank you.

All off topic posts are deleted.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    @V6FAZ, try to send an email to support@nordeus.eu maybe they can help you.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Gat Manar View Post
    stay quite.... piss fine.
    U know it will be better if u learn to follow ur own words??? Learn to respect others, especially girls, or one day u will be beaten to an extent u won't be able to walk back to ur comp Didn't notice that u r trolling since yesterday, just noticed it and saw that u just can't keep shut.... 4 matches u said one the other thread, proves nothing!!!
    So next time u post, hold ur fingers and speak respectfully. And u must be blind if u can't see her long hair in the pic Guys don't keep that long hair, not even if they are ignorant like u
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Gat Manar is banned for 10 days, please stay on topic or you are next, thank you.

All off topic posts are deleted.
    Great!!! All right, ON Topic NOW!!!!!! And let my previous post be, I didn't know that he has been banned. Let it be for sometime so that he can read it and reflect

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Banned
    I think before fixing the TRANSFER MARKET some guys on the forum need fixing...
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by V6FAZ View Post
    Ill try again as my last post on this was closed due to members going off topic.

Fix the game engine!!!!

this game is becoming a farse now.

I watched the game, i had what seems the right formation, then i switched to 4-4-2.

he didnt watch the game, had an illegal formation YET STILL WON.

Attachment 19727Attachment 19728

THIS USED TO BE A GOOD LITTLE GAME, NOW ITS NOT WORTH PLAYING WITH CRAP LIKE THIS.

Looking thru the forum this season, it seems that there are even worse problems and more of them this season than ever before. Are they trying to kill off this game???
    i dunno if they are trying to kill the game... i saw they are probably do something else for the new transfer market and that's hopefully will be good. About the troll results... situation is the same from the start. But many are fooled in the beginning from the good results they achieve with bots. Playing in bots' league make you win easy and you also so easy forget about troll results
    fugazi and Dman2pt like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast