Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Why this is my final season

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    As u read the Season 50 thread, I have been trolled thrice in League already against super weak teams, when I am undefeted in Cup after facing 3 stronger and 1 equal Q team. I beat the equal Q team in Cup 6-3 away and in League I wasn't able to beat a 10Q weaker team which was using the same formation as my Cup Opponent!!! And this happened for the 3rd time, I am 4th in a League that is Logically mine!!! They are all way below me, like Barca with their Current Players playing 2nd Division La Liga....... I will play for Cup this time, won't even bother about league. Next season I won't be able to play anyways becoz of Boards here so I will probably just let my team go on on extra pilot. After that, as the new season starts, I will sell all my good players, especially Crofts, and say Bye to the game, i.e if these league trolls continue this season.
    I will play Travian as I said as it is worth it. I will return to T11 from Season 1 Level 1 later only if this game shows improvement according to Forumers, but thats unlikely to happen. As I go up I feel that u need to spend or farm. I have done neither of the 2 but managed to get 8 6* players in my starting line up, which is an achievement for me. Nord didn't exactly exploit me as I gave them nothing, I exploited them
    I am not beating the weak teams and as well as strong teams .... unable to beat any one .... lost 3 matches in league and a draw too ...tanking is the only option and quitting can save the time ...
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by FCB View Post
    I am not beating the weak teams and as well as strong teams .... unable to beat any one .... lost 3 matches in league and a draw too ...tanking is the only option and quitting can save the time ...
    LOLs read Redsnoopy's idea to avoid tired players in that new thread he started, u will die laughing at his lameness

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    LOLs read Redsnoopy's idea to avoid tired players in that new thread he started, u will die laughing at his lameness
    I have seen that thread ....he gave brilliant idea to all (sarcastic)...
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

I won't be far behind you either.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

You guys are so innocent...

The game doesn't need permanent users, it only requires you to play (or pay) a couple months.

Money in the modern world is not earned through RESIDENT people or people who invested ONCE.

What gives a business CASH FLOW is transition and liquidity, they even thank you if you go now.

You already contributed to the game, it's good for them if you leave room for NEW players, makes servers lighter.

Yes, i also have that feeling, that they are trying to clean the veterans players, starting with the New market idea.
    New players Will only knew the New one, for them Will be natural, forcing them to buy scouts.

Cleaning the old active managers, Will also reduce the numbers of players in market for sell, Will also reduce the space needed in servers to keep the team historys and so on.

Thats Why they are giving the oportunity to change team, for levels below. The idea is you reach season 7-10 you start to get bad results and got borde, so Why not start again. More active teams in lower levels and no stop the nessecity to create New leagues above.
    littledude072 likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

i don't know why people can't have enough green for your player ? in my sub account, i never look at it, don't watch the match, but the team is always fit ??? but it's true that these teams play 3 competition only fewday (most can't pass round 16 in cup or knock out in champions league).
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Really? What season are you, sir? Farewell though...For new managers like me it's still exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    Yes, i also have that feeling, that they are trying to clean the veterans players, starting with the New market idea.
    New players Will only knew the New one, for them Will be natural, forcing them to buy scouts.

Cleaning the old active managers, Will also reduce the numbers of players in market for sell, Will also reduce the space needed in servers to keep the team historys and so on.

Thats Why they are giving the oportunity to change team, for levels below. The idea is you reach season 7-10 you start to get bad results and got borde, so Why not start again. More active teams in lower levels and no stop the nessecity to create New leagues above.
    Yup. They only want you to be active long enough to give them your quota of contribution.

Many people invest 10 or 20 euros once (like I did) then we realize it's not worth and we complain quit.

But that's about enough for them, we have made our contribution to the luxurious group vacations they've shown in Youtube.

Simple.

Farewell Razz...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LEPOARD STARS FC-Honour, Fight,Conquer
    Season 1
    -Didnt get promoted
    Season 2
    1st place
    Season 3
    1st Place+Quarter Finals Cup+Semi Finals Champions League
    Season 4
    3rd place league. CL Semis and Cup R16
    Season 5
    Erm...5th in league?
    Group stage of CL