Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dman2pt

Thread: My level different from the championship level

My level different from the championship level

Hi all. I am on level 11 but the championship level i play is on level 12. How that happened?

There wasent enought teams to fill the championship so the stronguest teams from the level above were promoted to fill the bank spots.

If it is on CL it is hard, but the same thing happened to me last season and i managed to go until 1/4 finals

If it is in LEAGUE, you can now buy scouts with 7*
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    There wasn't enough level 12 players on your server and the make the numbers up by bumping people up to play a level higher than they should be

That's unlucky

It happen, now you can buy scouts of 7*.
    Simply your server don't have enough teams of your level, to complete all the leagues of level 11 and put you in level 12.
    If you tank the season, next season you will be again in level 11, if you end 1st to 7th you will be in a level 12 league next month probably.
    Is a good moment, as I said, to buy scouts if you are thinking in tank, because will have 8* or more next season if you are thinking in this strategy.

And unfair

Quote Originally Posted by satansboss View Post
    There wasn't enough level 12 players on your server and the make the numbers up by bumping people up to play a level higher than they should be

That's unlucky
    And unfair

Rookie
    How many servers are there? Just intrigued how they can't find enough players of a set level when they claim nearly 12million people play the game!!!!

Nobody knowing for sure.

But it is natural, this works like a pirĂ¢mide, supose you are in a New server, If in level 1 you have 10 leagues, to level 2 only half Will be promote Making 5 leagues, but in level 3 you need 3 leagues, 42 teams, but only 35 Will promote, someone Will have to fill the remaining LEAGUE.
    Promote a team is better that create a bot team.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!