Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Why do we not get tokens back from losing auctions and why are scout players so expen

Why do we not get tokens back from losing auctions and why are scout players so expen

Why do we not get tokens back from losing auctions? If you approach a team and make offer but its rejected you get tokens back. So why don't we get tokens back from an auction because at a real auction if you bid 100 and someone bids 200 you don't pay the 100 as well. It gets mad at auctions i was in one and two blokes were going at it hammer and tongs eventually the winner paid 2 1/2 x value and it went to something like round 35.
    why are scout players so expensive? 50 tokens to buy a player thats over priced. The whole idea of having a scout is to find you good players cheap.

Big ox
    Using Tapatalk

Banned
    This thing bugs me too...
    No where in the world this type of AUCTION is followed...

*LOL* ... This is Nordeus! Tokens are Revenue..... that's like asking someone who mugs you to please give back the wallet - cause it is leather.

Quote Originally Posted by BigoxPlusmore View Post
    Why do we not get tokens back from losing auctions? If you approach a team and make offer but its rejected you get tokens back. So why don't we get tokens back from an auction because at a real auction if you bid 100 and someone bids 200 you don't pay the 100 as well. It gets mad at auctions i was in one and two blokes were going at it hammer and tongs eventually the winner paid 2 1/2 x value and it went to something like round 35.
    why are scout players so expensive? 50 tokens to buy a player thats over priced. The whole idea of having a scout is to find you good players cheap.

Big ox

every political election - EVERYWHERE :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    This thing bugs me too...
    No where in the world this type of AUCTION is followed...

Do u like the game ?
    well it's understandable they also need to make money out of the tokens.
    keep enjoying the game, don't want to rule the world in 1 day, build it up!!

Banned
    Because they want to suck your HARD EARNED money...

this is a game, you should not even invest money in it. their advertising already pays them.

Quote Originally Posted by BigoxPlusmore View Post

Big ox
    Great argument. Naive and smart at the same time.

Allow me to answer with another question and plz take it with no offense : Do they force you to pay for the nordeus employees living ??? Why I ask you this? simply because they are the ones that bust their bottoms to daily improve this game.

edit: I am against buying tokens, but at the same time I respect nordeus and their employees enough to start argue about fundamental issues like the one you are trying to question.
    Last edited by Spyros; 03-19-2014 at 06:16 PM.
    Anthony Duncan likes this.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyros View Post
    Great argument. Naive and smart at the same time.

Allow me to answer with another question and plz take it with no offense : Do they force you to pay for the nordeus employees living ??? Why I ask you this? simply because they are the ones that bust their bottoms to daily improve this game.

edit: I am against buying tokens, but at the same time I respect nordeus and their employees enough to start argue about fundamental issues like the one you are trying to question.
    Doesn't sound like they're having to 'burst their bottoms' too much!

*click below*

Benefits | Nordeus

Pro
    It's calked bidding fee auction or penny auction..... It's small but effective

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast