Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Anthony Duncan
  • 1 Post By Sxrenity
  • 1 Post By Dman2pt

Thread: Players with strange special abilities.

Players with strange special abilities.

I was browsing through some opposition team's squads, and came across this.

Players with strange special abilities.-image.jpg

I thought it'd be fun to make a thread where we can post players with special abilities that are rather unsuited for their positions.

I've seen STs with Aerial Defender, and DCs with one on one scorer in the past.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Rookie
    Maybe Roberto Carlos :P
    Sxrenity likes this.

...hmmm^^ can be interesting to prove some SA in not usual positions... maybe if you put the defensive SA of the wall, in a MC with blue arrow do something better... win more balls... etc...
    The Aerial ability in defense is very good for corners but in attack can be useful in same sense... so...

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    ...hmmm^^ can be interesting to prove some SA in not usual positions... maybe if you put the defensive SA of the wall, in a MC with blue arrow do something better... win more balls... etc...
    The Aerial ability in defense is very good for corners but in attack can be useful in same sense... so...
    That's true, I have always wondered if the 'Aerial Defender' ability gives an added bonus for scoring headers from corners, aswell as defending them.
    khris likes this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

In this little game these are not possible.

fake.... who had a GK that scored some dozens of goals here?... some months ago we had a forum member here with a scorer GK

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    I was browsing through some opposition team's squads, and came across this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	97.2 KB 
ID:	21292

I thought it'd be fun to make a thread where we can post players with special abilities that are rather unsuited for their positions.

I've seen STs with Aerial Defender, and DCs with one on one scorer in the past.

Are we playing same game? I got a totally different graphic than you when i watch players Players with strange special abilities.-skjermbilde-2014-03-20-kl.-03.40.15.jpg

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The photo is from a portable.

It was memer, I think, he was the one with awesome GK. https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.n...70342496_n.jpg

The game does occasionally spit out players with wacky SA's though.. I think they are hilarious.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 03-20-2014 at 01:56 AM.

I had this ST in my team
    Players with strange special abilities.-image.jpg

But he was always getting low ratings, i tryed put him as ST but only scored 1 or 2 goals all season, and i try him as DC jus for fun, but always bad ratings.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!