Like Tree7Likes
  • 4 Post By Skidz
  • 1 Post By Mo Meow Odom
  • 2 Post By Dman2pt

Thread: Forme scout player having a blinder!

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Forme scout player having a blinder!

I bought a scout striker 3 seasons ago, he had a good season that season but was ok at best last season!, now he is 30 and getting on a bit lol, he is having a mint season this one, he scored 5 today in one match. I keep reading how some managers keep saying that scouts are a waste or older player are best to get rid off and just not bother with them yet this clearly shows that you should not give up a good player if he has one bad season!, stick with him and keep training him and you will get you just rewards.Forme scout player having a blinder!-striker.jpg

As you can see he has been well worth every T I spent on him!

Forme scout player having a blinder!-striker-1.jpg

He is currently the leading goal scorer this season, not bad for an old boy lol.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Skidz I see your from north yorkshire thats really cool !!!!!! lol ( wow sorry soooo of topic ) lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    Skidz I see your from north yorkshire thats really cool !!!!!! lol ( wow sorry soooo of topic ) lol
    Sunny Scarborough on the coast!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    Sunny Scarborough on the coast!.
    Peashome park and cliff lifts !!!!!!!!! lol

Bloody strong winds and rain in winter, gorgous sun and golden sands in summer...O the life!
    x 17 x 5 x 1

I always have older players in my teams, they are cheaper, no bidding wars on them, and do well.
    My Best strikers ever were older players.

I also have a scout ST he is on the 4th season, 25 years old, 5*, top scorer and top assister in the last 2 seasons, in the first he only played half the season.
    In this point i only bought him because he was 22, near the 7*, so i knew i could keep him a few seasons. If i can keep him 6 or 7 seasons 50T is not a bad price.
    Mo Meow Odom and Skidz like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

My Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink is an scout.
    Robben was 1st in the top scorers, and is a scout.. too Shevchenko... Van Nistelrooy... all good players, as I say, all is programming.
    In the case of scouts if is well programmed, he do a great work.

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    I always have older players in my teams, they are cheaper, no bidding wars on them, and do well.
    My Best strikers ever were older players.

I also have a scout ST he is on the 4th season, 25 years old, 5*, top scorer and top assister in the last 2 seasons, in the first he only played half the season.
    In this point i only bought him because he was 22, near the 7*, so i knew i could keep him a few seasons. If i can keep him 6 or 7 seasons 50T is not a bad price.
    Oops back on topic lol I have my 1st scout this season ever I have mentioned before bought him for 1 token !!!!!! then 1 green pack later he was a scout !!!!!! 1st in club history has a stupid name though !!!!!! lol Saransh Vatsa ! I meaan really ????? come on !! lol (sorry hun)

I always get at least 1 scout per season, just depends on the amount of tokens I've farmed, this season only got 1,but managed to pick up 4 good players from the auction for about 15 T total so quite happy with that!. I will keep my scout striker listed above probabley to near retirement, if he is averaging st least 15 goals a season at his age then that's fine by me, I would have liked to have got a younger one at the time but there was none available,I have got a younger striker I bought last season as a scout and I play hin with Matta above, they seem to gel really well.If all my other former scout players turn out half as good as him then that would be perfect.
    x 17 x 5 x 1