Thread: Losing against weaker team :/

Losing against weaker team :/

I had cl match my qual. 42,7 and his 40,1

but my first 11main player qual. is 44,3 and his 41,9. and i am league 5.

he was playing with narrow diamond 4-1-2-1-2 and I dc,dc,dc ml,mc,mc,mr , amc, st,st , so its 3-4-1-2

It was my home match, and i lost 1-3 , he scored first then me, and he did the rest. ball posession was 60% to me and every player played around 7-8 ratings.

Opponent wasnt watching the match so there was only me and i had 13% posession ( nice got only 60)

My every player had red arrow except goalkeeper,

passing - whole pitch, pressing - whole pitch, extra attacking, offside traps, counterattack, tackling -normal, guarding -pitch

Morality were almost 100 at everyone and rest was between 60-80 at everyone.

I have guest match left and i need to win because its weaker team, it makes no sense if reason is "weaker teams r able to win better teams",, how this can be possible all the time? I lose always when i am better with 5-1quality.

But if i play against better team with 1-5qual, i allways lose hard, it makes no sense, why i lose if others win when they are better, seriously always.

It feels so bad, i have donated about 30euro to this game to get the most best players to my team to help my team to victory, but no, its not ****ing helping me in anything, it seems that i can do better with weaker team..

What was wrong.. I know he had weak flanks and "attacking tactic", but still it weird and ****, what to do ..

I got :

2x GK

1x DL/DC
    1x DR/DC
    2x DMC/DC

2x ML/(DML)
    4x MC
    2x MR

1x AMC/AML

3x ST

what to do.. cant do the spoken " V-style" ,

should i buy one dmc more to use same narrow diamond but with better players, so it would be 100% win?
    ||||||
    AC Alister
    @League 17

League 1# - 12 times
    League 2# - 3 times
    League 3# - 1 Time

League Other Places - 8th,

CL 1# - 2 times
    CL 2# - 3 times
    CL 3# - 3 times

Cup 1# - 1 times
    Cup 2# - 2 times
    Cup 3# - 0 times

CHECK OUT MY TEAM : http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html

Started: 06.10.2012 - Season 18 atm

Topic Closed since this is a duplicate thread.

http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...aker-team.html
    Last edited by July Fourth; 01-31-2013 at 11:58 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Closed.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*