Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Top Eleven Forum Competition.

Woah since when did Sxrenity become a mod and why?
    Anyway, congrats on becoming the 3rd mod on the English forum.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LEPOARD STARS FC-Honour, Fight,Conquer
    Season 1
    -Didnt get promoted
    Season 2
    1st place
    Season 3
    1st Place+Quarter Finals Cup+Semi Finals Champions League
    Season 4
    3rd place league. CL Semis and Cup R16
    Season 5
    Erm...5th in league?
    Group stage of CL

Season 6
    Quarter finals in Cup
    5th in league

MDKII
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    1. A member of the month award - voted by members & moderators.
    2. A football result prediction competition
    3. A forum league? ( I understand we have done 35T leagues before, I would have to delegate this to another member to host as due to work commitments I wouldn't be able to host this daily.)
    4. Football Quiz? (Google could make this slightly pointless)
    5. Football Art.
    6. Team awards - voted by members, in effect a competition for the most interesting team showcases.
    How about something like a weekly "Match Commentator Challenge"? I post a Live Match screenshot and participants write a commentary for a section of the match. The winner wins tokens (probably the same amount as our FB and Twitter giveaways). I wouldn't want to deny anyone the chance to enter by hosting an art/drawing contest, and a popularity contest doesn't seem like it would be a good idea on a forum.

If there's enough interest, we could try it out and see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    How about something like a weekly "Match Commentator Challenge"? I post a Live Match screenshot and participants write a commentary for a section of the match. The winner wins tokens (probably the same amount as our FB and Twitter giveaways). I wouldn't want to deny anyone the chance to enter by hosting an art/drawing contest, and a popularity contest doesn't seem like it would be a good idea on a forum.

Ya it will be fun if we keep funny commentaries!!! Thoss will provide good laughs nice idea

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Hmm better start practicing hun

Lost again !!!!!!!!!!! done lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    Hmm better start practicing hun

Lost again !!!!!!!!!!! done lol

U too..... Conceded 2 today.........

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post

Seems like a great idea.

I remember the 'Leddy FC News' a member used to make, that was a great laugh.

Should be able to drum up enough interest, as it will give forum members a better chance of grabbing a giveaway prize.

A few people were a little miffed with the idea of a 1/300,000 chance of winning the facebook comp, so hopefully this will prove a little more popular with people.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

How can I join?

Quote Originally Posted by davide-acdc View Post
    How can I join?
    We're just in the preliminary stage at the moment buddy, just waiting to see how much interest this gets before MDKII decides to give it the go ahead or not
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

hope all of them get off the ground
    for the league id suggest multiple EVEN divisions, like lets say 4, each headed by different people since lets be honest, some guy managing all 4 sounds tough. the leagues run for 3-5 months (so there are breaks in between and can run multiple competitions in a year). at the end of season 5 the top 4 in each division runs a FCL (forum champions league) competition. the leagues already at an end for the others except those in the FCL. winner wins the kitty
    of course if there arent enough players for the FCL we could always bump up some more players. id honestly love the FCL to have some group stages, if there arent enough id settle for the normal cup rounds
    as always we should have a cap for the leagues, like pure 35T, max player cap of 5* and whatnot

the other competitions could be fun too, would love to make some commentaries ;P
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

MDKII
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    We're just in the preliminary stage at the moment buddy, just waiting to see how much interest this gets before MDKII decides to give it the go ahead or not
    We'll do a test run on Friday for this (with real prizes, of course) and see how it goes. If people seem to like it, we can make it a weekly forum competition.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast