Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: question about league placement

question about league placement

I'm fairly new...

So I'm in season 3, level 3 and my team has a rating of 31.3. There are 4 teams rated 29 or higher, I've seen some level 3 leagues where nobody is above 25. Is there randomness to being placed into a league or is it based on your quality of your team?

Also, I made the final 16 in the Cup. I was the only level 3 with a bunch of level 4 and 5 teams, I didn't stand a chance. Is this normal or am I going to be fighting an up hill battle with the Cup?
    Tank so Hard!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes. I think average quality is somewhat taken into account with level in League, though friendships are also part of it; and it absolutely is with Cup the first consideration -- barring first season I have always been in Cup with at least a couple levels above me... it is the most challenging competition.
    Green Lion likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

so is a way around this to; wait until my league is set next season, then get a bunch of scout players?
    Tank so Hard!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes it is better to wait until Cup draw to improve your team, but if you want to buy Scouts, I think it is on Day 3 for the first update on the list of them.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Lion View Post
    so is a way around this to; wait until my league is set next season, then get a bunch of scout players?
    You can do this but again the next season you will be placed with scout buyers...So my advice is - Buy 4,5 (3 star) players to decrease your overall rating...And just don't sell then unless they are about to retire...Your 3 star players will then slowly turn into 1 star players...

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Yes it is better to wait until Cup draw to improve your team, but if you want to buy Scouts, I think it is on Day 3 for the first update on the list of them.
    I always did that, but this season I was thrown to the lions.

Half of the teams had scout players from start, 10 points higher than me on average, I was the 4th worst, had to spend all my saved tokens and cash to have some hopes. My friends in the same level and server got normal leagues with the usual mix of strong and weaker/abandoned teams.

I guess there's some blacklist where they throw in undesirable people who are a bit too vocal for their tastes, I wouldn't be surprised after things I've seen, namely banned for 15 days on account of "excessive insults to the staff".

Vile.
    Last edited by Celtic; 02-24-2014 at 04:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Day 1,3,4 & 9 are the first lot of scout list refreshes.

Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.