Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By fingermouse27
  • 1 Post By Rubenito
  • 2 Post By cracicot

Thread: I don't know what happened???? Nordeus????

I don't know what happened???? Nordeus????

First, sorry for my bad English.

I'm a player at level 6 Pro, this afternoon I had a match at my league at 16:32 pm. When I was watching the match, the result was 5-0 for me (I won) (70th minute of the match). But suddenly there was an error an I was out of the game. (error from Nordeus). After 15 minutes, I loged in again and the result was 0-0???? I just have one point, he has one point.??? What happened??? This highlights of this game is blank.

Before this match I won 13/13 games of league while my opponent is 12th. Now i just have one point from this game? Give me an reason.

Server went down. You can try contacting Nordeus, but all you will get is 'we are sorry we experienced technical difficulties blah blah bull**** blah'.

your just gonna have to take it on the chin.... sucks...
    RED ARMY, shwanko07 and ice87s like this.

Please contact support@nordeus.eu
    RED ARMY likes this.
    Extraterestrii - Level 25-Season 27
    19 Times League Winner - 4 Times League Runners Up-1 3rd place
    11 Champions League Winners - 4 Times CL 3rd Place
    1 CUP 2nd place, 1 CUP 3rd place

My Team: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html
    Our club official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Extra...19484014750358

Junior Aliens in the 35 T League

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy

Top Eleven Romanian Forum Moderator

Can I play the game again? That result is unacceptable

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubenito View Post
    Please contact support@nordeus.eu
    Rubenito, why you don't explain us, in topic injury ??too many injury, what's the problem?? ask us on topic injury please.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RED ARMY View Post
    Can I play the game again? That result is unacceptable
    The most likely answer from Nordeus is the all results stand. This result is unacceptable...so are many of the injuries that happen to all these managers. So are most of the other results. So is the transfer market. The list goes on....join the club.
    shwanko07 and Mister Q like this.

Today i playing a League game and watching it.Till 50 min i was leading 1:0 and then the server was failed.I try to connect again but the server not response.When i finaly start the game,the game was over and the score was 3:2,but the score at half time was 2:2 and i have a injured player,and i didn`t get any bonuses.Someone tell me what's going on?Who will compensate me for the red suitcase?Someone please answer!

Same for me, didn't get to half time and I was thrown out! I was 2-1 down and made a sub and formation change. When I got back on it was all over and no sub or formation change..... NOT HAPPY!!!

The server went down and basically just re-simulated all the games that were currently in progress at the time. Doubt Nordeus will do anything about your results though, I'm afraid.