Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: This game it's gone ridiculous

We all hate to love this game, aint we now?
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brunom14 View Post
    The fun part in this game for me is building stadium and facilities. I'm feeling more in the construction industry than an actual football manager
    the fun is to see how many ways you get trolled
    brunom14 likes this.

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by brunom14 View Post
    The fun part in this game for me is building stadium and facilities. I'm feeling more in the construction industry than an actual football manager
    My favourite comment of the day, thanks for making me laugh out loud. I sort of know what you mean but which part of the game are you gonna love after playing for a year and your stadium is more or less maxed out????

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by satansboss View Post
    My favourite comment of the day, thanks for making me laugh out loud. I sort of know what you mean but which part of the game are you gonna love after playing for a year and your stadium is more or less maxed out????
    Being a level 6 manager, I'll probably need 10 more months to have everything maxed out (I completely overlooked that part when I started). That day will be a difficult day for me, which is why I've already purchased the whole collection of Bob The Builder to dry my tears. :-)
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Even the construction gets dull on later levels. 28 days to upgrade the stadium. I could build have of Springfield with the Simpsons game in the same time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12