Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Some words to newcomers.

Some words to newcomers.

Some things new comers should consider:

Forum is a great place to learn about the game and very very helpfull and sometimes fun, but there are some myths wondering around this forum, regarding what benefits gamers or not, which sustained from some players personall point of view in varius game aspects and from others who had easilly concluded some things but they are not allways right, of course there are many correct assumptions from some players researches.

Since the old forum, some ppl were coming here to complain whenever things were not working as they wish, including me, forum climate was periodically more or less the same.

Don't take everything you read for granted, consider advices and evaluate others assumptions, including formations, tactics players usage and worthy to buy etc, explore by yourself and remember the game is better played in long term planning basis(no team in the world will use 11 18y old players in the basic squad at once), as i am concerned advancing in levels i was meeting more interesting leagues.

Regarding that silly gategorizing such as T byers, T farmers, T nothing, all those have same access to all ingame features so the game is absolute free depending to each and everyones... "ambitions". For me is giving good services during coffee time.
    Last edited by Maxtax; 03-01-2014 at 09:46 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Totally! But all said and done, dont forget that the Old Transfer Market needs to come back! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtax View Post

Forum is a great place to learn about the game and very very helpfull and sometimes fun, but there are some myths wondering around this forum, regarding what benefits gamers or not, which sustained from some players personall point of view in varius game aspects and from others who had easilly concluded some things but they are not allways right, of course there are many correct assumptions from some players researches.

Since the old forum, some ppl were coming here to complain whenever things were not working as they wish, including me, forum climate was periodically more or less the same.

Don't take everything you read for granted, consider advices and evaluate others assumptions, including formations, tactics players usage and worthy to buy etc, explore by yourself and remember the game is better played in long term planning basis(no team in the world will use 11 18y old players in the basic squad at once), as i am concerned advancing in levels i was meeting more interesting leagues.

Regarding that silly gategorizing such as T byers, T farmers, T nothing, all those have same access to all ingame features so the game is absolute free depending to each and everyones... "ambitions". For me is giving good services during coffee time.
    Season 18 : Level 17
    1 Treble, 3 Doubles.
    League: 10 Cups, 4 Shields, 2 Plaques
    Champions: 3 Cups, 3 Shields
    Cup: 2 Cups, 2 Shields

Bring Back the Old Transfer Market (BBtOTM) !!

Quote Originally Posted by rdsouza View Post
    Totally! But all said and done, dont forget that the Old Transfer Market needs to come back! :-)
    Of course, I respect what other forum members are asking, even if this doesn't affects me significantly, i had never opposed or supported it particularly.
    rdsouza likes this.

At this point i am not only concerned with the titles, i prefere the competitivety.
    If i win great, If i dont i always have next season.

But it could be better If Nordeus took in consideration some of the sugestion people put here in the forum.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

My words for newbies - This forum never changes - The same topics over and over again. Same rants over and over again. How people like July Fourth dedicate so much time here is beyond me. Personally i would rather put my time and effort into something more constructive. The game is good but the support/updates suck! they never fix things that need fixing and they change things that don't need changing. Nordeus don't care as long as they make money. They changed the transfer market in a ploy to get people to buy more scouts in my view and besides the thousands of complaints they must have received they simply do not care, its about what works for them not us. I now play for fun and haven't bought a single token in months. Don't take the game too seriously and expect to be shafted whenever possible. If the game screws you in terms of tokens or glitches don't bother reporting it as this just wastes more time. Try have fun and don't speculate too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    My words for newbies - This forum never changes - The same topics over and over again. Same rants over and over again. How people like July Fourth dedicate so much time here is beyond me. Personally i would rather put my time and effort into something more constructive. The game is good but the support/updates suck! they never fix things that need fixing and they change things that don't need changing. Nordeus don't care as long as they make money. They changed the transfer market in a ploy to get people to buy more scouts in my view and besides the thousands of complaints they must have received they simply do not care, its about what works for them not us. I now play for fun and haven't bought a single token in months. Don't take the game too seriously and expect to be shafted whenever possible. If the game screws you in terms of tokens or glitches don't bother reporting it as this just wastes more time. Try have fun and don't speculate too much.
    Hey... I don't spend as much time on the game as I used to these days, simply because nothing has changed and its become boring. My match reports have already stopped and soon my game updates will stop too and eventually I will leave this game.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Hey... I don't spend as much time on the game as I used to these days, simply because nothing has changed and its become boring. My match reports have already stopped and soon my game updates will stop too and eventually I will leave this game.
    That doesn't change your contribution, when I was refering to,..many correct assumptions from some players researches.. in the first post, I was mainly having you in mind.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

That doesn't change your contribution, when I was refering to,..many correct assumptions from some players researches.. in the first post, I was mainly having you in mind.
    Yes correct... Maybe I've known to have too much of a twine myself about the game and hence why I'm leaving the game soon, I'm just letting my team decline first since it would be silly to quit playing on a 8* team.

I know your an occasional poster and long term player but I have always taken great value to your opinions on T11 on how it should be.
    Maxtax likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    Why do you feel you should attack July the fouth when he's has helped hundreds of managers with his tips and guides?, How much time he or anyone else choose to spend on here is up to them!, Nobody is forcing you to play the game so if you as YOU said would rather spend your time doing better things why don't you?.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yes correct... Maybe I've known to have too much of a twine myself about the game and hence why I'm leaving the game soon, I'm just letting my team decline first since it would be silly to quit playing on a 8* team.

I know your an occasional poster and long term player but I have always taken great value to your opinions on T11 on how it should be.
    As many in here, i was also greatly valued your opinion and advises. I hope something to happen that would change your mind about leaving, as i am considering it as a great loss for the game and forum, whichever your decision is, in behalf of many, Thank you July Fourth.
    Last edited by Maxtax; 03-01-2014 at 01:26 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast