Page 4 of 77 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Like Tree314Likes

Thread: that awkward moment when crazy token buyers are fighting for their pride and dignity

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    He's a level 6 player bidding 50+ tokens for a 4* player (4* to him).

I just don't know what to say... The intelligence of some players is really shocking. Single digit IQ i reckon lol
    I think they are doing for their pride...
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    He's a level 6 player bidding 50+ tokens for a 4* player (4* to him).

I just don't know what to say... The intelligence of some players is really shocking. Single digit IQ i reckon lol
    single digit IQ but definetely 3 or more digits TOKEN, lol
    Joshiko likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I think they are doing for their pride...
    yeap.. btw i think there is a "threshold round" which is the critical round in the bidding war. once you pass this round, psychologically, you will feel that you don't want to lose your tokens for nothing and instead you kinda want your bidding opponent feel that way. i think this threshold is about round 20 or something
    Last edited by Joshiko; 02-10-2013 at 10:25 AM.
    Gasi likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshiko View Post
    yeap.. btw i think there is a "threshold round" which is the critical round in the bidding war. once you pass this round, psychologically, you will feel that you don't want to lose your tokens for nothing and instead you kinda want your bidding opponent feel that way. i think this threshold is about round 20 or something
    abosuletely there is what you called "thershold round", for me it is on round 20, if I reach it, I will force to buy the players, lol

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    yes but more then sure is like dulipat said and then...

I wouldn't stop bidding even if I will know that Im loosing all tokens but for a player like that fresh 4 stars, no way... never.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

duuude, how dumb can they be to go so high?
    I never go higher than 5 tokens spent in a auction, only if the player is really good, like once i reached 20 tokens spent and I won on a young(18), 5 stars striker with a special ability....that i used it for 4 seasons.

I was bidding on a player today 18 year 5*93 with playmaker special ability, I dropped out at R25, before it became stupid and make a big dent in the club finances. My normal rule is 10 knockout rounds and I drop out.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

lol, that's what i'm talking about on my thread. So lame
    [ Santos FC ]

Lets face it, some players dont value their game tokens so well or get carried away in the process.....

Objective is to get the best out of your tokens, not pawn any rival buyer, tokens are not laser bombs after all and if you use em like that, you play the wrong game.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

I get a lot of tokens from completing offers, however I dont abuse them and keep spending to a minimum.

The most I've spent on a player was 30tokens2 seasons ago, however it's definitely worth it as he's my star defender and will stay for at least 2 more seasons. That averages to 8 tokens a season so good in the long run

However 50+ tokens for one player who wont stay for long is a huge wasteof tokens

Page 4 of 77 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast