Page 7 of 77 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
Like Tree314Likes

Thread: that awkward moment when crazy token buyers are fighting for their pride and dignity

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Its a she, so try to talk with her, maybe you will make a team together )
    too bad there isn't chat feature in top elf

tbh i always stick in .. i take a look at his squad, if the other bidder have too many scouts .. it mean he has spend his own money and have good reserve of token (lesson learned after losing 15 token ..GRRRRR)
    but in general, i stick in and keep bidding, not bcz of pride but bcz you already spend enough so will be foolish to leave, i relay on my mind games to kill the bidding process by changing my tactics suddenly ... then BAM i win the deal in next 1-2 rounds at points when people often give up
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshiko View Post
    too bad there isn't chat feature in top elf
    I don't support the idea of chat :P
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    tbh i always stick in .. i take a look at his squad, if the other bidder have too many scouts .. it mean he has spend his own money and have good reserve of token (lesson learned after losing 15 token ..GRRRRR)
    but in general, i stick in and keep bidding, not bcz of pride but bcz you already spend enough so will be foolish to leave, i relay on my mind games to kill the bidding process by changing my tactics suddenly ... then BAM i win the deal in next 1-2 rounds at points when people often give up
    yes pretty almost are doing that and is very good I'm always doing that, even when I have a lot of tokens.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    Full support for hard core bidders. They want their job done, when they want. They do not play much, but when they go for player, he will be their! I hope to get few of them to bid my players or to offer me directly 8+ tokens for player

Quote Originally Posted by Pojacanje View Post
    Full support for hard core bidders. They want their job done, when they want. They do not play much, but when they go for player, he will be their! I hope to get few of them to bid my players or to offer me directly 8+ tokens for player
    Yes thats kinda silly, some peoples hates them but if somebody will bid 100 tokens for their players they won't say no )
    Joshiko likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Yes thats kinda silly, some peoples hates them but if somebody will bid 100 tokens for their players they won't say no )
    True story You put player for sale, and receive 6 times market price that awkward moment when crazy token buyers are fighting for their pride and dignity-aww-yeah-meme.png

I just put up an 19 yo MC, quality 29 and 3 skillpoints from being a 6 star for a level 2 player.
    His marketvalue is about 1.3 m, I hope I get many crazy bidders on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by matteume View Post
    I just put up an 19 yo MC, quality 29 and 3 skillpoints from being a 6 star for a level 2 player.
    His marketvalue is about 1.3 m, I hope I get many crazy bidders on this one.
    The hope die last one, I'm waiting for 10+ seasons for that, it didn't happen yet

FCP
    I got a player sold at double market value today
    Worth 2.86 sold for 5.32. First player ever to go that high.

Page 7 of 77 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast