Page 17 of 77 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
Like Tree314Likes

Thread: that awkward moment when crazy token buyers are fighting for their pride and dignity

Let`s see if i can compete with :
    1.yesterday i sold a player with a value of 2,4m~ and i get from it 8m (dl+dml 44quality) sold at a good hour and i don`t know the round he got!
    2.today i got a ST 49 quality 20 y/o with one on one scorer with mobile app . the worst part is that value like 10m and i pay for it 16m and used more then 20 tokens

i renamed the player to cristiano ronaldo and took me 1 token but the name won`t change LOL ?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    i renamed the player to cristiano ronaldo and took me 1 token but the name won`t change LOL ?!?!
    You don't name Ronaldo, Ronaldo names you

an interesting thing happened to me just now. i just realized a token buyer in my server has changed his profile picture and guess what his profile picture looks like now..

that awkward moment when crazy token buyers are fighting for their pride and dignity-warsawa.jpg

direct confrontation lol.. fyi once i beat him in auction. but it took 15 rounds or something around that.. guess now he is only targeting young players. he has the highest team value rating i've ever seen in level 5 now..
    Pojacanje and July Fourth like this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshiko View Post
    an interesting thing happened to me just now. i just realized a token buyer in my server has changed his profile picture and guess what his profile picture looks like now..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	warsawa.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	2504

direct confrontation lol.. fyi once i beat him in auction. but it took 15 rounds or something around that.. guess now he is only targeting young players. he has the highest team value rating i've ever seen in level 5 now..
    Looking on he's general team quality he don't look to have such a strong team.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Looking on he's general team quality he don't look to have such a strong team.
    look at his average age. he has full youngsters squad. they are all in fast development period. in normal condition, maybe he will finish the season by average rating of 43. not to mention that his squad is ideal for power training. he is a pretty fat token buyer so i think he can do it if he wants to

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    look at his average age. he has full youngsters squad. they are all in fast development period. in normal condition, maybe he will finish the season by average rating of 43. not to mention that his squad is ideal for power training. he is a pretty fat token buyer so i think he can do it if he wants to
    I doubt he have to many tokens, I don't even think he used more then 100. Is true that he have an youngsters squad but he can't use power training on all, he will go out of boosters in 1/2 days .
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

what the ... ??

Attachment 2097

still one hour left and the player's value is already far above its market value

how can you explain this ??
    wow , unbeliable , maybe hes cheater
    (*_*)

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I doubt he have to many tokens, I don't even think he used more then 100. Is true that he have an youngsters squad but he can't use power training on all, he will go out of boosters in 1/2 days .
    Young player progress 1 skill point per 1 green token...if trained proper they can make +1Large skill per day...costly as hell but if you like that way, enjoy it. Do not forget to bid like hell too maybe you are buying my player

Just put this thread sticky, i'm lovin it.
    My team MIDV !

Csaszar Alexandru aka păsăroi aka birdi

"Fall down seven times, stand up eight."

Page 17 of 77 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast