Page 16 of 77 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
Like Tree314Likes

Thread: that awkward moment when crazy token buyers are fighting for their pride and dignity

it is level 7 i checked his stats 6-7 per game ,probably was not good enough for owner

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Thats just a mediocre 5*36 SS 25 year-old player. Nothing special there.
    Well yeah, i do agree that its not that special with him. BUT in my server and my transferlist he is a good player. Hence why he went for 15 mill when his value was 1.8m, almost 10 times his value.

guys i notice there's some improvement in my auction list in the past 3-4 days. now it's easier to find loads of 5 stars player in my list.. bidding war also happens more frequently each day now..

guys, please check your auction list. is there anything unusual? my list is almost empty even though i refresh it many times. it seems that the system stop generating the players..

Apprentice
    nordeus happened
    Solo on Android - No friends, no manipulations, no scout players , minimal spending

4 time League Winner
    3 time Cup winner

Quote Originally Posted by Joshiko View Post
    guys, please check your auction list. is there anything unusual? my list is almost empty even though i refresh it many times. it seems that the system stop generating the players..
    On my server, too. Made multiple refreshes in the last ours, but I could only find 3* and few old 4*.
    Well, but now it turned, there are some young (age ~20} 5*, but also bidders.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    On my server, too. Made multiple refreshes in the last ours, but I could only find 3* and few old 4*.
    Well, but now it turned, there are some young (age ~20} 5*, but also bidders.
    yeah dude it's fixed in mine also. but that was strange. i've never seen anything like that before.. if nordeus stop generating players in auction i will start considering leaving this game..

Quote Originally Posted by Joshiko View Post
    yeah dude it's fixed in mine also. but that was strange. i've never seen anything like that before.. if nordeus stop generating players in auction i will start considering leaving this game..
    I'd like to see the Nordeus generated players on the transfer market disappear, It's not very realistic, It's not like 300 world class players can suddenly appear 'out the blue' IRL. If no-one is selling their players then there shouldn't be anyone to buy in the transfer market, simple as.
    skelly likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

but i've said it before in another thread. this auction system will not survive if it relies only on manager's buying and selling activities. i know it's not real. but i think this auction system is the most important part in this game that makes this game interesting. it's also the way nordeus earn our money through tokens spending.

and btw i almost never want to buy players sold from another manager. only 10% of them (or maybe even less than that) really are good players. i always prefer system-generated-players. i only buy players from another manager for only three reasons:

1. to sell him again to gain profit
    2. if the player has special ability (but most of the time there will be bidding war on him)
    3. if i can't log in from PC and thus can't tell whether my target belongs to real or fake team

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sjaban View Post
    Well you are just lucky dude, because whenever there is a good 5* player in my server, it ends like this Attachment 2386
    It don't deserve
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 16 of 77 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast