Page 50 of 77 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Like Tree314Likes

Thread: that awkward moment when crazy token buyers are fighting for their pride and dignity

You say you spent 70T, yet never spent anything on the game? How so?

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Gaule View Post
    You say you spent 70T, yet never spent anything on the game? How so?
    Surveys. Peanut labs, Samplicio, Ampario, etc etc. Normally 7 - 12T each.

It's time consuming but oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    I had a bit of a "**** this" moment today. I spent about 70T on an 18 year old AML/LM 49Q.

Attachment 6461

I just got annoyed at all the token buyers thinking they have more right to players/wins than someone who doesn't spend money.
    He spent his hard earned money on a game and wasted it and has nothing to show for it. I on the other hand didn't spend a penny and I have a great youngster to show for it, and I still have tokens.

The bad news is I'm £8m in debt but I'll clear that in 7 days.

I wont ever do it again but I have to say, it feels good to outbid a token buyer

P.s, don't hate me! I have my full squad and don't need anymore players this season. I'll save up tokens for next season now.
    LOL... I did exactly the same thing as you last season with my second non-token buying account. I went to R87 to win a player and put myself in a great deal of debt but was cleared by selling half the subs bench that season, Just thought it was funny to delibrately cause a useless player that wasn't even worth a bidding war and for entertainment and also to post in the thread. (on my main account I wouldn't of even bid 5 rounds)
    El Pistolero likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

CK1
    Quote Originally Posted by bilro View Post
    How about this :

wish i had so much money + tokens on level 2

Surveys. Peanut labs, Samplicio, Ampario, etc etc. Normally 7 - 12T each.

It's time consuming but oh well.

Ah ok, cool. I have looked at those offers but they seem to always want me to buy something, not seen many good ones that involved a mere survey or I'd give them a go. I wonder is it location based, some of them? I'm in Ireland, and most offeres for tokens are buy this wallet, sign up and buy this or that ...

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    LOL... I did exactly the same thing as you last season with my second non-token buying account. I went to R87 to win a player and put myself in a great deal of debt but was cleared by selling half the subs bench that season, Just thought it was funny to delibrately cause a useless player that wasn't even worth a bidding war and for entertainment and also to post in the thread. (on my main account I wouldn't of even bid 5 rounds)
    Haha! If I needed more players I would of stopped at R10 and moved on but I could sense this guy was reeeaaally competitive so I thought it'd be funny to see how far this guy was willing to go. When it got to R50 I couldn't care less if I got him or not so I started to tease him by bidding in the very last seconds

Never again though

Ah ok, cool. I have looked at those offers but they seem to always want me to buy something, not seen many good ones that involved a mere survey or I'd give them a go. I wonder is it location based, some of them? I'm in Ireland, and most offeres for tokens are buy this wallet, sign up and buy this or that ...
    Ahhhh, try going on 'win tokens' 'surveys' and try and few of the ones I listed. I avoid ones that require a purchase.

5T gets you no where so I save up tokens.

Ha, I am great at bidding at that very last second I have miss-timed a couple but I usually win

Ha, I am great at bidding at that very last second I have miss-timed a couple but I usually win
    I usually do it at the first knockout round if I've bidded for the initial round and someone else jumps in last second then I try the steal.
    If it doesn't work I go as far as 10T

Dreamer
    I had a bit of a "**** this" moment today. I spent about 70T on an 18 year old AML/LM 49Q.

Attachment 6461

I just got annoyed at all the token buyers thinking they have more right to players/wins than someone who doesn't spend money.
    He spent his hard earned money on a game and wasted it and has nothing to show for it. I on the other hand didn't spend a penny and I have a great youngster to show for it, and I still have tokens.

The bad news is I'm £8m in debt but I'll clear that in 7 days.

I wont ever do it again but I have to say, it feels good to outbid a token buyer

P.s, don't hate me! I have my full squad and don't need anymore players this season. I'll save up tokens for next season now.

how bad we are not in the same server, I can sell u this quality of player within 5 tokens lol

Page 50 of 77 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast