Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Facebook must stop thin crap game.......

Facebook must stop thin crap game.......

i am level 19.....
    i buy some players and my team is power 118.2
    First games all my MC players playing bad,4-5 maximum 6 point.All of them,the other players all ok,7-8 and 9.
    So i buy 3 new MC and thinks gone better.I am 1st place and 6 more points from the second team......
    But,the last 4 games i cant win,3 drows and one lose against poor teams( power 111, 112)....what ever i do,only 8-10 goal changes in every game.....
    top eleven says "pay money to make your team stronger",and this is a BIG liar......
    The system is stupid.......
    And cam on guys,19 sesons means i know to play,i try anything.......but the final score looks all the time equal.......
    When i play a friendly all works fine.......many goals.......
    AEK fc level 25 power 133,6
    Champion 2,3,4,5,8,9,11,23,27 (7 times second place)
    cup 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10
    c.l. 3,5,7,8 (and 2 second places)

Apprentice
    Calm down bro, you should post your team formation and setting so we can see what is going on, and probably give your some advices. Bear in mind that game engine changred so old setting might not has been working well! I am not token buyer btw and i am still enjoying the game with 4-3-3 0-0

Apprentice
    These stuffs above were tips from top 11 forum for da new game engine. Briefly, no matter how ya set ur formation, keep your focus passsing mixed, if your squad is 1,2 stars above your opponents (normally only set arrows on 6 star players), get red arrrows on mcs, amcs if you attk through middle, to mr/l if ya attack through flanks. On the other hand, if ya squad is not too strong, just keep it as original without arrows, if ya have dmc, press ur rival in own half, if not press them at whole pitch. Hope these would be helpful.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gohannie View Post
    These stuffs above were tips from top 11 forum for da new game engine. Briefly, no matter how ya set ur formation, keep your focus passsing mixed, if your squad is 1,2 stars above your opponents (normally only set arrows on 6 star players), get red arrrows on mcs, amcs if you attk through middle, to mr/l if ya attack through flanks. On the other hand, if ya squad is not too strong, just keep it as original without arrows, if ya have dmc, press ur rival in own half, if not press them at whole pitch. Hope these would be helpful.
    duly noted for trying to help, but you are missing the point completely. there are too many troll results lately. Nordeus cant even explain why these things happen because they dont give instructions on how to play the game. so if you dont know how to play the game, and the forum is good for theories and only theories, then how can you consistently win???

this game is setup so that you will be encouraged to pay. anyone who thinks otherwise is a complete tool. now that the obvious is out of the way, you can give anyone advice on how to play but there is no consistency, so whatever you tell them today might not work tomorrow. its pretty sad, really.

My formation ho gives me easy wins against good teams is 4-3-1-2 (1 is AML or AMC).I won the second best team in the league (117.3 power,i am 118,2) 3-0.......just yesterday against the last team (power 112) i can not make a got change for goal,final score 0-0...
    i was online the other player no.....same story the other 3 last game........first thinkg is to stop be online,let the team allone.
    I make changes in the game time 4-2-2-2, 4-2-3-1 3-1-2-2-2,3-1-3-2-1 nothing change..........the tean cant make a change for goal.
    An ok,i have a second team level 14 and is he play alone and in the 3rd place!!!!!!!no token,nothing..........
    cup 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10

Just yesterday we had a thread..... Fb just can't stop this game, coz, sadly but truly, thjis is the best Footie simulation game they have. Not becoz it is good, it inot, but becoz there is none even close to it. One decent game and T11 is out of market...

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Banned
    It can be done in a much easier way - You can stop playing it will be much easier than FB trying to STOP this game......
    gazza likes this.

First I feel a bit silly giving any advice, especially someone at your lvl. It sounds very, very familiar. Perhaps you focus too much on tactics or formations in the way you'ld do in real football. I have changed my formation in halftime from 4-1-3W-2 into 2W-2W-2W-2W-2W and the results weren't even close to what you'ld expect. In my case nothing worked as far as your MC's concerns, no matter how many MC's I bought, none would perform and with that the team. Perhaps the solution is as simple as, don't use MC's, or use only one, better 1 player with a bad form then 2. Perhaps a 3W midfield with a dmc/amc.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    It can be done in a much easier way - You can stop playing it will be much easier than FB trying to STOP this game......
    yes i know,but this season i pay 50 euros,so i need respect for my money from nordeus.
    Before this season i plan to win this champion(after 8 seasons) beacouse i see that my team looks the best,and after i stop playing.......
    So today i try and old story.first i change all tactik from 4-3-1-2 (1 AMC or AML) to 3-1-3-2-1 only my 6 star striker red arow nobody else any arow.....I dont play online......team alone :-)
    Results?I win away 1-4 a midle league team with power 113,1.The other guy was online......
    2 goals my 2 midle players and 2 my amr ....
    cup 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10

You'd be better off with a red arrow on your attacking midfielders rather than on your striker.
    As for wanting respect from any company on the planet because you give them your money is cloud cuckoo land,they are more likely to think your a mug and want even more of your hard earn cash(thats the way it works in the UK anyway)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast