Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Trolled or conspiracy treory

Rookie

Trolled or conspiracy treory

I have been unbeaten this season, not even a draw. Today when I opened T11 on my phone it said a new update is available. I went to the app store and updated the app. After 1 hour I had a leauge match and I drew.

I am 49.2Q and he is 31.2Q. I watched the game and he did not.

Trolled or conspiracy treory-my-league-trolled.jpgTrolled or conspiracy treory-my-league.jpg
    khris likes this.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    You never know when the troll will strike!, I have never managed a perfect record in the LG yet either! 25w 1d my best!, back to your game!, this is clearly a troll result looking at those stats, your nearly 20 skill point up on him, there is no way you should have lost that match!. I have won matches with two players sent off and not watched the game. WTF!this is wear this game gets totaly stupid but its been happening so many times now its kind of getting funny. hard luck bud its your turn today mine could be tomorrow!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

I'm looking that the version for phone is a little bit different programmed.... is more crazy... is not the same as the computer version in some details that affects programming end the results...
    is easy to see looking some posts...-.-'

Rookie

Trolled or conspiracy treory

It just breaks your heart. I know it's a game but being active And clever in the market, farming all those coins and med pack, rest packs, morale packs and then waking up at odd hours and taking off a bit time from work to get the extra 8% possession and then being trolled like this really isn't fair, in fact it kills you!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Season 12 Completed

Treble Winner

Not tanked yet

Quote Originally Posted by soomrox View Post
    I have been unbeaten this season, not even a draw. Today when I opened T11 on my phone it said a new update is available. I went to the app store and updated the app. After 1 hour I had a leauge match and I drew.

I am 49.2Q and he is 31.2Q. I watched the game and he did not.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	My league trolled.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	32.6 KB 
ID:	20192Click image for larger version. 

Name:	My league.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	31.8 KB 
ID:	20193
    I don't think the logic is stored in the phone app. Game is generated from the server. Phone app is just an interface, just like the web. So I don't think app update means game logic update.

The game logic can be changed/updated remotely.
    fugazi likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

without going too techy into it, i think the PC/mobile versions are exactly the same. most porters are lazy and they just recode it into the devices native language. its all just GUI (graphical user interface) and all the 'calculations' are done on the server and relayed to the GUI (PC/mobile). then if we make changes like formations/tactics it gets sent back to the calculator (highly debatable as well). it explains why when their servers crash we get our results simulated, the PC/mobile dont make the calculations
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

I am still unbeaten but I also updated my app and I'm going to have a game tonight :O

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I'm looking that the version for phone is a little bit different programmed.... is more crazy... is not the same as the computer version in some details that affects programming end the results...
    is easy to see looking some posts...-.-'
    Have you noticed this too?

Absolutely spot on.

Rookie
    Another one today!!!! The opponent was 5Q below and had a defender sent off. Opponent then comes to win the game. Opponent was NOT watching?!? I was watching and had a friend watching and I still lost?!? we both played 4-4-2....

Trolled or conspiracy treory-my-league-trolled.png

omg sounds like a troll finish I remember reading something July Fourth wrote on a thread a bout the worst finish ever ??? maybe he could repeat on this thread ???? I need 1 point from my last 5 games to win the league tomorrow at home to bottom club So !!!!!

Fingers crossed

Mr Vatsa's orders early to bed early to rise makes a striker get a hatrick !!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast