Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How is this realistic???

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I think theres hidden attributes to players like have in football manager where you gotta try and work it out,

things like injury prone, professionalism, ambition, consistency, determination, important matches, leadership.
    these makes the game more interesting, needs analysis on every player we bought, nice

Quote Originally Posted by dulipat View Post
    these makes the game more interesting, needs analysis on every player we bought, nice
    They also could be another reason for the odd results to come out of the game engine, Many have complained about it after the tweak, but personally, I think its improved the game, narrows the relative strength of the teams playing, no easy games in the league anymore and it makes you think more tactically. There was too many 7-0, 8-0, 9-0's before that. Yes you still get one sided games, just not as many.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Benlee4u View Post
    Still competing in all competition...3 important players down within 24hrs! I just can't keep up healing...no more red packs.
    Same here. The screenshot in my original post only shows 2 Red Cards and 2 Injuries, but just days before that, i also had 3 more 4-day+ injuries, and 1 red card, with almost my entire starting eleven on a yellow warning. Before them, i was in the last 16 of the Champions league and Cup quarter finals.
    My argument is, the number of players that we have injured/suspended in a squad of 22 players is dis-proportionate to real life.
    Yes i totally agree that a real club can have 6 or 7 players out injured or suspended at any one time, but they also have squads of 30+ players.
    If T11 keep hitting us with injuries like this, then we need to be able to have bigger squads.
    Having 1/3 of your squad unavailable is almost completely unheard of in real life....but then in real life clubs dont have to buy tokens do they.
    Another solution would be to allow bigger squads as you rise up the levels, as realistically, you have a greater chance of progressing through cups and playing more matches. Lower leagues dont tend to reach later rounds of cups so therefore dont need as big a squad.
    It doesn't matter how this is glossed up, it is built into the game to encourage us to buy tokens and healing packs, end of!
    They hit you harder when you are doing well, and always hit your best players. Cant remember last time a 2-star got injured, despite the fact i train the b*****ks out of them down to 20% condition. But my newly bought 6* is out for 5 days after a bit of light stretching?!

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    They also could be another reason for the odd results to come out of the game engine, Many have complained about it after the tweak, but personally, I think its improved the game, narrows the relative strength of the teams playing, no easy games in the league anymore and it makes you think more tactically. There was too many 7-0, 8-0, 9-0's before that. Yes you still get one sided games, just not as many.
    Oh dear, wait til they start stinging us for 10 tokens to scout these hidden attributes then! Talk about put ideas into their heads!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123