Thread: Orfanisers are too business oriented

Apprentice

Orfanisers are too business oriented

Fellow Gamers,

do you realise that the organisers are smart who are v business orientated.

during the beginning of the season, you can hardly find good scout players...
    matured, overaged, maybe 1 no 25 y.o. couple of 26 y.o. rest are 27 and above.
    quality also sucks... nearer to 1s and 2s or 6s or 7s

today matchday 21... they started releasing 22,23 y.o. with quality 3s and 4s.

this is their strategy of making you spend your tokens as most games will change players in the beginning of the season but are given rubbish options.

so as games, what is your response?
    Last edited by July Fourth; 02-02-2013 at 03:33 AM. Reason: Removed Capital Letters and Bad Language.
    Season 14 - Level 14

League Champions: Season 3/4/7/8/10/11
    Cup Winners: Season 3/4/6/9/10
    Champions League Winners: Season 2/4/6

First of all, don't use caps, its classed as shouting, so I had to re-write your post.

I also disagree, I have had scout lists that have generated 22/23 year olds with scout players quality that have ended in 4 or 9 at the beginning of the season, last season I managed to get 8 players that had quality ratings that ended 88 or 89 and were all between 22-24 years old, sometimes it can be average to begin with like you say, but I have had excellent scout lists generated on day 1 before.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    First of all, don't use caps, its classed as shouting, so I had to re-write your post.

I also disagree, I have had scout lists that have generated 22/23 year olds with scout players quality that have ended in 4 or 9 at the beginning of the season, last season I managed to get 8 players that had quality ratings that ended 88 or 89 and were all between 22-24 years old, sometimes it can be average to begin with like you say, but I have had excellent scout lists generated on day 1 before.
    Apologies about the caps.

Is the Scout list a common list whereby if the young and good quality players are taken up, new ones are inserted.
    That means it is a "live" list that is on-going for each individual server?
    Season 14 - Level 14

League Champions: Season 3/4/7/8/10/11
    Cup Winners: Season 3/4/6/9/10
    Champions League Winners: Season 2/4/6

Quote Originally Posted by boblim130 View Post
    Apologies about the caps.

Is the Scout list a common list whereby if the young and good quality players are taken up, new ones are inserted.
    That means it is a "live" list that is on-going for each individual server?
    No the scout list you have is designated to your club, However, If you buy a scout then another player immediately takes its place, but yikes! the player that comes in replacement can sometimes be the better player than the one you just bought.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*