Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: u have to see this game !!

I'm willing to bet that both teams are abandoned.
    Saransh Vatsa and gazza like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Can we please take a printout of the match report screen, write a thank u cum congratulations cards and send it along with it with a box of premium dark chocolates to Nordeus head office in Serbia???? This is rediculous!!! When in real life did such crap happen??? I want to ask BigB to put this pic on the Ask The Devs thread so we can ask those clown how can such things happen???!!!!!

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    10 plays 6 and loses !!!Yeah whatever just another typical farcicle day in top 11, you dont have to be stupid to play this game...but it helps!.

P.S. Nordeus update...

We are changing your names from managers to MUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Omg what a game lol its a joke !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! talk about we try to keep it realistic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with injuries in line with the premier league !!!!!! seriously thats is Harsh and ridicules nordeous !!!!!!!!!!!

Wow just wow, i mean how did the the the other team still manage to win? i mean this is beyond everything i saw and i saw many matches

so if a players injured theyre still playing here even after the commentator said 'hes been stretchered off the field'. explains why that white blue stripe didnt lose 0-3
    theyre probably stretchered off the field and hung on the goal bars left to dry off their tears after chipping a nail. also explains why teams down a few players are hard to beat

Quote Originally Posted by littledude072 View Post
    so if a players injured theyre still playing here even after the commentator said 'hes been stretchered off the field'. explains why that white blue stripe didnt lose 0-3
    theyre probably stretchered off the field and hung on the goal bars left to dry off their tears after chipping a nail. also explains why teams down a few players are hard to beat
    Na" the 5 players were killed after the red carded player brought in a steam roller...
    The souls of the 'injured' players managed to play as ghosts
    littledude072 likes this.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LEPOARD STARS FC-Honour, Fight,Conquer
    Season 1
    -Didnt get promoted
    Season 2
    1st place
    Season 3
    1st Place+Quarter Finals Cup+Semi Finals Champions League
    Season 4
    3rd place league. CL Semis and Cup R16
    Season 5
    Erm...5th in league?
    Group stage of CL

Season 6
    Quarter finals in Cup
    5th in league

Rookie Rafał Intruz Zasadziński's Avatar
    once i had a match that opponent played with hard tackle .. i got 3 injured he got 1, coupple of yellow and 1 red card .. it was wierd but THIS game heh sick
    Jll02 likes this.
    SERVER: 163 - Old Market System
    ownage crew
    Season 8

League: 5x 1st place, 2x second place
    ML: 2x 1st place, 2x second place, 1x third place
    Cup: 1x 1st place, 1x second place, 1x third place

Seriously it would be more realistic if the floodlights went out and game abandoned than this !!!!!!!!! I like the idea of asking the devs how this can happen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rotflol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast