Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Wtf goalkeeper injured??

Wtf goalkeeper injured??

WTF My goalkeeper was just injured???? Do i change him or leave him in the squad.Is this good or bad? Looks like somebody tackled him BTW he is 7 days off with a broken foot
    Last edited by Christian Christiansen; 03-04-2014 at 01:02 PM.

I will try to beat you with 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond Formation

You should change him and yes gk injuries are pretty common in this game :P:

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Is something normal. Change him or use boosters on him.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Christiansen View Post
    WTF My goalkeeper was just injured???? Do i change him or leave him in the squad.Is this good or bad? Looks like somebody tackled him BTW he is 7 days off with a broken foot
    Goalkeepers get injured all the time in real soccer or on here I always have a sub keeper in my team to use when necessary !!! hun why are you confused ???? this is part and parcel of being a soccer manager

If you have no sub keeper this late in the season see if you can pick up an old cheap one in the transfer market , or use red packs 15 is all he would need !!!!!!!!!!

In future have a sub keeper < however it used to be don't change in a game when your keeper gets injured has that changed now ????

Rookie
    I just had a very interesting game - the GK of my opponent got injured in the 6th minute. He was not present and obviously also did not have a substitute set up for automatic change. Well, this looked good for me, but then one field-player was in charge of goalkeeping (automatically by the computer). So far so good, but suddenly the same player appeared as a striker who shot at my goal?!??

I think this is really strange and maybe a bug - if a field-player has to be used as GK he should not be able to be used as fieldplayer anymore... (I won this match, so I am not complaining, just wondering....)

Does anybody know the technical/logical background of this "bug"?
    FC Dreamhunter
    League Winner Season - 10 x (2-10,12)
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL - Season 4,6,10

Berkshire Utd
    League Winner Season - 2,3,4,6,8,9,10,11
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 4,9,12

FC Sakura
    League Winner - Season 2,3,7,8,10,11,12
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 3,8,12

Teresa FC
    League Winner - Season 5,9
    Cup Winner - Season 4

Famous
    I only have one keeper.
    If he's injured I just put someone else in goals and it doesn't seem to make much difference, they still make saves.
    Celtic likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    I only have one keeper.
    If he's injured I just put someone else in goals and it doesn't seem to make much difference, they still make saves.
    This is like the old days right ?????? lol when the outfield player would take over from the keeper and the crowd would cheer everytime he touched it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    I only have one keeper.
    Even i have done this and it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    This is like the old days right ?????? lol when the outfield player would take over from the keeper and the crowd would cheer everytime he touched it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know..... And if one happens to make a save!!!! I saw a video of some low division match between i think two german clubs in which a keeper was sent off and penalty was awarded and an outfield player took the GK's place and saved that penalty!!!!! Man the crowd had gone crazy!!! I was like rofl on seeing the face of the guy who miseed the penalty.!!!!!! Felt sad for him too
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

I will advice u to place some high Q outfiekd player there, the game isn't well programmed abd it won't make a difference, might turn out to be a better keeper than ur current one. Or use reds and let him not play a match and then use his again

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

I've had a keeper get an ACL tear 5 mins into a match, and the opponent scored twice before I could bring on a substitute, not very fair is it?! :P
    Med78 likes this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast