Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Scout list players - Performance

Quote Originally Posted by locosr View Post

@ fugazi

I get your point, which seems actually logic. Having faith in statistics seems the good option. However, is it relevant when regarding to some people statements that assume that every year there is a sort of reset, and so that player's future performance cannot be guaranteed?

Thx again guys
    True, there are many assumptions about the game, but that's what they remain, assumptions. (just as mine obviously and from a relative rookie at that) Some people mention a reset at start of the season, but many more are experiencing it mid season. And of course players will perform differently in a different league or lvl with different opponents so there'll always be fluctuations. Ratings and quality are nice, but I'll prefer cold hard stats with a direct link to a result (goals) preferably over more then 1 season. But you might be looking for a while to find one. My last ST I bought, had scored 59 goals in 50 matches when I bought him. So far he's scored 7 goals in 5 matches. I'ld be surprised if he fell back dramatically allthough it's still early to say.

Btw, that's also the main shortcoming of the android app I use, no match stats! Hmm, should be a good one for the ask the devs...

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Everybody on here expects to buy a scout and he will work miracles for the team!, in the 7 seasons ive played this and bought scouts NONE of them have performed like that EVERY SEASON!, sure some do well straight away and others mediocre but they all come good at sometime if not this season but the next! so Im quite happy with that, there could be many factors or none at all as to why this is but thats the way its been for me since I played this game!, I dont buy tokens and I dont buy lots of green booster packs to power train like some of you, I just train normaly once sometimes twice a day and find this adequate for the way I play and it gets the results I need!, players ratings vary from game to game, I usually find at least one player stands out with ratings in a season then next year he might be average!.
    You could list loads of ideas like condition, age, training, resting, injuries, any number of things but you just have to take the good with the bad!.
    Qambu Yaasi likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Apprentice
    my scout very good

bought 1 and he make goal every match, also best pass maker because of him this season i best pass maker, best goal and best rating

Quote Originally Posted by Leandra Marina View Post
    my scout very good

bought 1 and he make goal every match, also best pass maker because of him this season i best pass maker, best goal and best rating
    I would have bought lots of choco ice cream and whatched a good movie rather then spending money on virtual things, but thats just me, sorry for beeing offtopic but its funny . Ta ta

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Ismail Eden View Post
    I would have bought lots of choco ice cream and whatched a good movie rather then spending money on virtual things, but thats just me, sorry for beeing offtopic but its funny . Ta ta
    i make both

i good job, i spent money on fun things

dont get what funny about it

Okay, fair enough , you got it right then

Apprentice
    ok have good night

@locosr

Is your scout player your only 6* player? It can always be a case of Zinedine Zidane playing in Spain's division 2, tho I doubt the engine is inteligent enough to factor this in. BUt it's fun to make up stories like this.

Give him a chance next season, you might be surprised with his goal/assist returns.

I've only had one experience with a player bought from the scout list and he was disappointing until we reached the final 3rd of the season. He performed brilliantly at the start of the second season and slowed down at the tail end. This season he started slow but is now a must start (I've lost matches when he didnt start).

This season my rival & friend bought a scout GK and although he is the 2nd best defense behind mine, his scout GK regularly gets a 5/6 rating. I'll tell you the same thing I told him - he'll come good next season, just be patient. I believe scout players are long term investments and not a quick fix.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

It indeed seems a bit unreallistic But no, this player is not my only 6 stars player. I actually have 5 players with 6 stars, and most of time at least 4 of them are on the field.

The season is almost finished, so yes it is worth it to wait for the next season and see if he does better. I just hope that my stricker, who is also a scout, will keep going with his actual performance.

Keep him for another season at least. I bought 2 scouts about 5 or 6 seasons ago (MC and DC/DMC) and they both did crap (ratings of 4-5 but I spent tokens on them so was willing to wait and see) that 1st year. After that they performed great - only just sold my MC this season due to age and no chance of making him 6*. The DC/DMC is still my best defender (still 6* though now 27 years old) and is now achieved the most games ever for me (over 145).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123