Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 56
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: A BILLIONAIRE spotted...

  1. #31
    Champion Saransh Vatsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    2,814
    Quote Originally Posted by satansboss View Post
    My great,great uncle (might even be 3 greats) was posted there with the British army during the 1857 Indian Rebellion
    Must have had a tough time then, didn't he???


    Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

    http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

    P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

  2. #32
    Dreamer satansboss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    302
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Must have had a tough time then, didn't he???
    My uncle (Insert greats) like the British shouldn't have been there. Some of the things that Britain did around the world during the days of empire were horrific. He lived through it he died in Delhi a few years later.

    Like i said, i went to bare witness to where he was and what went on not because i was proud of him being there and what he did.
    Sartres Disciples Lvl 12

    League
    Champions lvl 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12,13 Runner up lvl 8
    26-0-0 Lvl 4

    Champions League Lvl 3,4,6,7,8,9,12,13 Runner up Lvl 2,5,10

    Cup Lvl 4,12 Runner up Lvl 7 3rd Place Lvl 2

    “If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

  3. #33
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,897
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Look at the picture his father must be a BILLIONAIRE...Attachment 20363
    I don't think the picture is real
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  4. #34
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I don't think the picture is real
    I don't think so. What do you say about this two teams i encountered a while ago in the market.

    Went 32 rounds with one and 20 rounds with other. Lost both.
    Hope all the people here saying hacks do not exist meet them in there servers.

    First the troll engine and now this cheaters. Anyone know how to do it please pm me.
    I don't mind even if the mods ban me. At least it will stop me from wasting my time on this game.

    So pissed right now.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 03-09-2014 at 07:45 AM. Reason: personal info removal

  5. #35
    English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    StL
    Posts
    8,062
    I see nothing in that, 32 rounds on day 1? Some people go fifty. How does that prove cheating? Just they bought Tokens.

    if you really believe someone is cheating, DON'T post it here, send the screen shots and information to Nordeus Support
    Sxrenity likes this.

  6. #36
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I see nothing in that, 32 rounds on day 1? Some people go fifty. How does that prove cheating? Just they bought Tokens.

    if you really believe someone is cheating, DON'T post it here, send the screen shots and information to Nordeus Support
    Well i wont waste my time going to support. The answer or the lack of it which i will get can be already gauged from the fact that everyone seemingly important on the forum is denying this.

    And the people complaining about it and giving proofs are having their posts removed.

    And fyi i know people even can go more than 100 tokens on any day of the season. I was talking about the money they have 2.13Billion and 2.04Billion (For a lvl-6 kind of impossible don't you think). Which in my opinion kind of proves the screenshot posted on the OP.

    Hope this conforms to the forum rules.
    A BILLIONAIRE spotted...-capturefhjkguig.jpg A BILLIONAIRE spotted...-capturejghjh.jpg

  7. #37
    Famous Skidz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,399
    I agree m8, his start date is 5 of nov last year thats after me! theres no way in hell he could have got that much money in that short amount of time! even if he had not spent anything he could not have got a good enough team to win the treble?, I might be wrong but Im with you on this one.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

    Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

  8. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lucknow, INDIA
    Posts
    2,895
    Cheat exists for this game and there is no denying the fact...

  9. #39
    Moderator Sxrenity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,016
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Cheat exists for this game and there is no denying the fact...
    There are no cheats for the game.

    I know of some people that spend huge amounts of tokens on cash, and it just ends up sitting there because they don't leave themselves with enough tokens to buy better players.

    If you look, they have under-developed stadiums.

    The first guy is obviously a token buyer, hence the AC Milan official kit.

    This also explains why that team has a 3* average quality.

    I expect they have no win bonuses for their players.

    It's quite easily possible, at that level my team was worth ~500M and I had around 200M Cash, I was using max win bonuses & also building stadium upgrades.

    Some people have more money than sense in this game, it doesn't automatically make them a cheater.
    Last edited by Sxrenity; 03-09-2014 at 04:01 PM.
    satansboss likes this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

    "You'll Never Walk Alone."



    #JFT96


    I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

  10. #40
    Rookie Mohamed Sultan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    148
    IF you can send his team's name to NORDEUS to check whether he hacked the game that would be lovely!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast