Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: A BILLIONAIRE spotted...

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes if you do not send in to Nordeus Support nothing is changed. If their money is so high in a low level, yes, there could be something wrong, or it could be nothing. But the only people who can actually tell for sure are Nordeus Support

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    There are no cheats for the game.

I know of some people that spend huge amounts of tokens on cash, and it just ends up sitting there because they don't leave themselves with enough tokens to buy better players.

If you look, they have under-developed stadiums.

The first guy is obviously a token buyer, hence the AC Milan official kit.

This also explains why that team has a 3* average quality.

I expect they have no win bonuses for their players.

It's quite easily possible, at that level my team was worth ~500M and I had around 200M Cash, I was using max win bonuses & also building stadium upgrades.

Some people have more money than sense in this game, it doesn't automatically make them a cheater.
    So all this videos on youtube and websites listed on google are all fakes then! >redacted<

Hmmm I dont believe you!..
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 03-10-2014 at 01:05 AM.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    So all this videos on youtube and websites listed on google are all fakes then! >redacted<

Hmmm I dont believe you!..
    Yes, they are.

If you look into them all, they're all scams that get you to either

a) Download malicious software

b) Get you to like/share/promote their page so they can obtain money from advertising.

Please don't tell me you're gullible enough to try these things.

The videos/pictures showing the results are all doctored.
    Last edited by Sxrenity; 03-10-2014 at 01:07 AM.
    littledude072 likes this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Yes, they are.

If you look into them all, they're all scams that get you to either

a) Download malicious software

b) Get you to like/share/promote their page so they can obtain money from advertising.

Please don't tell me you're gullible enough to try these things.

The videos/pictures showing the results are all doctored.
    lol Im not that stupid bud!, to me there would be no fun in playing if I was to win every game, every competition every season!, I like a challenge and the way Nordeus keeps changing things around I deffernetly get that lol.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    lol Im not that stupid bud!, to me there would be no fun in playing if I was to win every game, every competition every season!, I like a challenge and the way Nordeus keeps changing things around I deffernetly get that lol.
    These people were all silly enough to download the software, It's simply a virus that allows them to advertise their pages to generate revenue from advertising.

A BILLIONAIRE spotted...-hack.jpg
    Honestly, I'm not technically savvy but I've been well advised that it is near impossible to 'hack' these types of games, and because the results of a successful one would be so visible to other members and staff alike, it wouldn't go undetected for long anyway.

Some people just have a lot of money that they are comfortable spending on Top Eleven...I don't recall his name but there was a Japanese chap who used to post on the forums, and he had a full 9* squad personal trained from level 1.

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Some people just have a lot of money that they are comfortable spending on Top Eleven...I don't recall his name but there was a Japanese chap who used to post on the forums, and he had a full 9* squad personal trained from level 1.
    That would be Darth Sidious and he also quit at the end of L3.
    Sxrenity, Raykco and Saransh Vatsa like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post

http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nese-team.html

#JFT96

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Right and in my opinion he was a moron.... Hope this is not a bad word,again quite common, but not abusive surely, if it is, then redact it and replace it with some non insulting word which means the same pls.
    But i dunno how he even liked to win everything???? It must be so boring.... Whats the fun of the game then???
    Skidz likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Right and in my opinion he was a moron.... Hope this is not a bad word,again quite common, but not abusive surely, if it is, then redact it and replace it with some non insulting word which means the same pls.
    But i dunno how he even liked to win everything???? It must be so boring.... Whats the fun of the game then???
    Maybe some do go far in terms of over powering your players to achieve success and Darth Sidious and The Dark Knights were both great examples of this, Who needs 9* players in Level 2??? Nobody really, We've seem some forum members post that they have won the treble and/or made 26-0-0 in the league. I'd suggest that you be a maximum of 5Q greater than your rivals should you be power training to be better than anyone else, If your more than 5Q more than your nearest rivals in your League+CL this season without any power training then its unnecessary. (Ignore Cup because of different structure.)
    Raykco and Saransh Vatsa like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Talking about fun in the game, it is ruined on the spot when there are ways to give you advantage by earning money...

But one thing is awesome about top 11 that they place equal rated teams togather so that every one can compete...

You will not find any other game like top 11 which gives you such a nice balance between free players and money spenders...

Imagine a game in which there is no option for spending money to win it but then it will not be economical feasible...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast