Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: No ads, no moral, no team.

Rookie
    Ah FFS, I'm on Virginmedia too ... switched to Chrome and up they come ... sigh ...

Thanks for the pointers ... and BTW I have only logged in on my iPhone about twice and didn't realise there were ads on that too :/

Quote Originally Posted by Tayonas View Post
    Ah FFS, I'm on Virginmedia too ... switched to Chrome and up they come ... sigh ...

Thanks for the pointers ... and BTW I have only logged in on my iPhone about twice and didn't realise there were ads on that too :/
    Click on the little pack icons along the bottom of your screen, then swipe across to 'free'.

You can also farm hundreds by downloading the 'tapjoy' app.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Just a quick question, has anyone got any bad experiences downloading potential garbage or malware while farming?

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by fugazi View Post
    Just a quick question, has anyone got any bad experiences downloading potential garbage or malware while farming?

As long as you have a good antivirus you should be fine, your only watching buffered videos and not downloading or installing anything!, If it ask you to do either of the above then select no!, selecting yes is where you can potentionlly get malaware from advertising and stuff, you start getting hounded by pop ups and such saying the likes of " you flash player needs updating, or your web browser is out of date, update to get the latest version!" ignore all of these, go into your web browser settings and check your security settings and set to block pop ups, it wont stop all of them but will reduce them a little.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Rookie
    maintenance

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123