Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How is this realistic???

Angry How is this realistic???

How is this realistic???-64207_10151340162887804_1579392027_n.jpg

These injuries and suspensions are getting ridiculous now! I'm left with just 1 CM out of 5!!
    Its seems the better my hospital gets, the longer the injuries are, with one of those players originally out for 14 days!
    I always play 'easy' tackling yet my squad is usually full of players on yellow card warnings or massive injuries.
    I'd hate to think what would happen if i told my players to go in hard!
    This is unrealistic Nordeus and last week i had 6 players unavailable in a 22-man squad. So dis-proportionate!
    I know its just a ploy to get us to buy more tokens, but it wont work. Instead, you will just make us quit.

It may not seem very realist but it does happen, teams can have injury/suspension crisis and yes it can happen to players that play in the same positions, sometimes that might be down to how you play or how your opponents play, If Arsenal had Giroud and Walcott injured in the same week, they would be struggling to field a striker, Gervinho is at the African cup of nations and Chamakh and Bendtner are out on loan to other clubs.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

You have two injuries, and two suspensions. Separately, neither is much to moan about, you're just unlucky that they've both happened at the same time.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Apprentice
    only 2 injuries and 2 cards???lol... i got 2 injuries on my dc (i have 5 only and using 3 def for my formation) and 3 injuries on my mc....stop using hard / normal takcle...easy tackle mode is enough...

he just wrote he use easy tackle ... even so ... the key to success is to know how to fail

and by the way i took red boosters with tokens to heal a player and he got injured again in training ... after healing it again other one got injured in the next match ... i think you will never have a week with out any injury !!!

I try to avoid playing friendly games, and keep the training at a minimum. Seems to keep my injury list down.
    FC.Copenhagen

season 1 4th
    season 2 1st

Rookie
    Honestly injuries are not that crazy, it s just happening by waves. I started 1st game with 3 injuries ( and one red card) 2 more injuries in the next 3 games or so( I was really mad against Nordeus at that time) and then only one here and there.... Three days ago it started again ( specially before my champions league game) my MC get injured, replace him and the sub get injured too. On stretching I get another MC injured. But after that back to normal.
    What is probably the most annoying is the timing of injuries and the fact that the MC's are the most targeted.
    I suggest having at least 5/6 players with MC(MR/ ML) positioning

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It may not seem very realist but it does happen, teams can have injury/suspension crisis and yes it can happen to players that play in the same positions, sometimes that might be down to how you play or how your opponents play, If Arsenal had Giroud and Walcott injured in the same week, they would be struggling to field a striker, Gervinho is at the African cup of nations and Chamakh and Bendtner are out on loan to other clubs.
    Common man...the injuries are not realistic!!! Its getting out of hand. I just to players yesterday, and one of them got injured without even touching the ball - the poor fella was just standing and...he was stretched out of the match...19days!!! Was he shot by bullet??

Real Madrid vs Valencia- 1 injury and 2 red cards for RMA. It's possible.
    Although I agree it's a bit unrealistic when you get such statistics few games in a row.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast