Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How is this realistic???

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    It depend from one season to an other one, you can have 3 all season or 20 and yes I agree with Benlee4u, sometimes is unreal especialy when you have 4,5 injured players in row.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Very simple....we NEED to give up play this game,they care about your money, not your team, on the internet are a plenty free games. this game isn't right.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 02-02-2013 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Bad language removed

Rookie
    let say it only happen when you are top of your league and winning all the way, for me sitting in the 7th place and seem pretty cool injury even with normal tackling and so

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysnicolas View Post
    Very simple....we NEED to give up play this game,they care about your money, not your team, on the internet are a plenty free games. this game isn't right.
    yeah, maybe it's not right but it's addicted for sure

Quote Originally Posted by yannaing84 View Post
    let say it only happen when you are top of your league and winning all the way, for me sitting in the 7th place and seem pretty cool injury even with normal tackling and so
    I have this one player who has a hobby of getting injured, I don't know, maybe there is a hidden attribute like "injury proneness"
    Last edited by dulipat; 02-02-2013 at 01:45 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by dulipat View Post
    yeah, maybe it's not right but it's addicted for sure

I have this one player who has a hobby of getting injured, I don't know, maybe there is a hidden attribute like "injury proneness"
    Sell him and get a stronger lad instead

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It may not seem very realist but it does happen, teams can have injury/suspension crisis and yes it can happen to players that play in the same positions, sometimes that might be down to how you play or how your opponents play, If Arsenal had Giroud and Walcott injured in the same week, they would be struggling to field a striker, Gervinho is at the African cup of nations and Chamakh and Bendtner are out on loan to other clubs.
    This has to be the worst counter you could have come up with, how the hell can you compare any T11 team with a team like any other professional club or amateur club for that mater where a team can call back loaned players, most if not all now have this clause written into the contract.
    How many players do Arsenal have in their squad plus reserves taking into account of the current fair play rules for the PL and CL squads, as you now they differ, so yet again you are way off the mark in your justifications.
    As far as I'm aware T11 players don't play at the ACN, bit of an irrelevant point, would you agree?.

It was also stated to me from Yan, 1 day in T11 equates to 1 week in reality. (Premier League as we were discussing injuries at the time)
    Using the training as advised in the help guidelines = 1 full session per week for players playing one game per day.

You can dress it up and defend the game as much as you want, it's bent plain and simple!, even where you go on 20-30-40 games undefeated, 'a 9 bob note' has nothing on this game.

Injuries in this game are implemented to cause as much disruption to your squad, attempting to force spending by various options available, i also agree that they seem to occur more frequently to key players, random! my ass.
    Last edited by Accyrover; 02-02-2013 at 03:29 PM.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Still competing in all competition...3 important players down within 24hrs! I just can't keep up healing...no more red packs.

~jel moraju jevreji izraelci ovede da pobedjuju iako su stoka mnogo slabija??? Pitanje za moderatore ! Pe znate srpski!

Rookie
    hey all moderators and admins, it makes me wonder, is there any hidden attributes in this game? Like I said, for example injury proneness, or maybe adaptability, because I found out if I play new players, some of them are not playing good, while the others playing really good.

Quote Originally Posted by dulipat View Post
    hey all moderators and admins, it makes me wonder, is there any hidden attributes in this game? Like I said, for example injury proneness, or maybe adaptability, because I found out if I play new players, some of them are not playing good, while the others playing really good.
    I think theres hidden attributes to players like have in football manager where you gotta try and work it out,

things like injury prone, professionalism, ambition, consistency, determination, important matches, leadership.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast