Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Skill Points for 6/7* players

Skill Points for 6/7* players

A couple of weeks ago a sent in a request to support with regards to the above.
    In particular three players of mine that were gaining no SP in games with abysmal training progress.
    Any way the reply was from 'Yan'
    Words to the effect of: we check your players they are fine.

Well I'm pretty sure they are not, so I would like some additional information form yourselves.

I believe that adjustments have been made on at least my server and possible more where L5 is the highest ranked.

If you don't have any screenshots saved please take one and post.

If you could show separate shots for the three modes please with full squad training only and shots of the SP allocated after each match after the games have been played for that day, this part is important as it reflects on the SP gained from the days total activities

Shot 1 Game SP.

Squad Progress Practice match.

I was unable to do Cardio and Stretching with the full squad and as there are only two 6* players in the reserves I'll add those tomorrow.

Why an I doing this?

1: Devaluing players.
    2: Shortening the time that 6/7* players can keep their rating.
    3: Because of '3' 4*/5* players become more valuable than current.
    4: If this is happening with 6/7* players you can bet your ass, that on the servers where this is being implemented then its, happening to all player be they 7* or 4*

What drew me to this conclusion: a week or so ago I snapped up an 18yo 5* 49.6 player, Yest just three SP from 6*, which he achieved yesterday after being rapped in cotton wool.
    During the time I have had him he has played two games and two brief appearances as sub, those three SP were hard egraft, three full sessions on hard training yielded two and one from his first game.
    You will see him in the images Gonzalaz, now this lads Mkt. value when bought was 9.2m, that is by far the highest I've seen on my TM by about 2m so you would assume with no SA that he would fly in training, unless that is something has changed, when bought his stats were completely blank so in most probability a computer generated player this late in the season, could be from a academy but I'd be surprised as there was about 20 other 5* all in the same window all ending within 1 hour of the first all same stats '0'
    If my theory is right this is the perfect way to slow the whole game down and a complete new breed of lesser quality players growing slower which means a faster turnover of players to keep progressing up the leagues.

So Gonzalaz doing Cardio and Stretching with the rest of the reserves.

17 SP in total for toady
    Last season I was getting between 14-17 for one match.
    Last edited by Accyrover; 01-30-2013 at 08:17 PM.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

So I have two matches tomorrow, do you want screenshots of the 2 matches SP allocation plus 3 separate screenshots for each of the 3 training modes for all players?

I will post here the screenshots of the SP awards. But I think this is something that July and I noticed when power training. That the more stars the player has, the slower they will train and gain skill points because they are a developed player. My 7* players don't train as fast as they used to and they were faster when they were 5* and 6*. But tomorrow I will post on here to show you, I have hardly any 5* players in my whole squad so it should be easier to see.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

I won my cup match tonight by 4-0 against a team 1 level higher than me, and only got 3 skill points in total (2 of them to the same player). And in the follow up training, I received just 5 skill points for my entire squad.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Apprentice
    maybe they have made adjustment in your server. but the training screenshots look very much the same with what i'm getting. for the match screenshot, you are actually getting much more than mine for the 6/7* players. i'm only getting like 27-37 skill point percentage from my 6/7* players if they are not mom. 50-60% is what they are getting after they are downgraded to 5 star the following season. i'm not able to give screenshots as i play mostly from my phone.

for stretching, my 6/7 stars are getting 3-6%. so just multiple that by 2 for cardio, and by 3 for practice.

i bought 1 scout player from my first account. that was the first time i bought. i was getting 10% from stretching. so when i bought scout players from my second account which is my main account, i was quite surprised when i was only getting 3-6%.
    Last edited by jtcfmb; 01-31-2013 at 01:04 AM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    So I have two matches tomorrow, do you want screenshots of the 2 matches SP allocation plus 3 separate screenshots for each of the 3 training modes for all players?

I will post here the screenshots of the SP awards. But I think this is something that July and I noticed when power training. That the more stars the player has, the slower they will train and gain skill points because they are a developed player. My 7* players don't train as fast as they used to and they were faster when they were 5* and 6*. But tomorrow I will post on here to show you, I have hardly any 5* players in my whole squad so it should be easier to see.
    i agreed with this one.i realized after i trained one of my player using power training ( from 4* to 6* in just 4-5 days) then from 6* to 7* the progress become slow,really slow..maybe a week....uuuuh...

Think I better start taking some screenshots of my players when gaining some points for matches or training, 8* players are even slower, +8 for hard stretching, +20 for hard cardio, +32 for hard practice match.

Oh and I can remember Zidane and Papaleo at 9* towards the end of last season,
    +4 for hard stretching, +10 for hard cardio, +16 for hard practice match.

Those points for such advanced player ratings are dreadfully slow and painful, Its only the MOTM awards these 2 players are getting often this season thats keeping the skill progress ticking along for these 2 players, both currently at 8*102.

There was actually some screenshots posted in last seasons thread for the output my players at 8* were producing in last seasons thread.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 01-31-2013 at 02:11 AM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

What screenshots do you want, Accy?
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Well here is my post-match skill points allocation. Not that impressive to be honest. Youngest players: Suarez (20), Ghidia (19), Bogdany (21). Oldest: Herman (28), Dutton (27). Rest are all 22-23.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

A screen shot with showing ages is also needed as 6/7* like all others progress pro rata to their ages.

My CL match today, tough game, the defence was outstanding GK making 4 saves yet at 22 he gets ..... Keeley, Sherwood and Fazackerly are also 22.
    Chomphim 23 and Cid 21 Shearer 23 but way off 7*

Need to check Justdomes guide regarding the age groups ratios again.
    Then start grouping everyones players by age.

Wish I'd taken more notice last season, I'm sure the scouts were doing double this seasons progress.

18yo old scout is in the team tonight with the rest of the 4/5* 19/22yo so we'll see how he does, little bet its less than +80 gain.
    Last edited by Accyrover; 01-31-2013 at 05:13 PM.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Here is my stats from my Level 3, Secondry club... No 6* or 7* but it could be used a comparison for lower rated players compared to higher rated players.

*Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast