Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Super league!!!!

Rookie

Super league!!!!

So today after winning the CL final again and being confident i can win the Cup final too i was thinking that i feel no challange anymore. I have won basically back to back treble in season 2 and 3. So i was wondering if we can make a super league with only CL and Cup winners or semi-finalists so we can test our managerial skills. I have the idea now i expect someone to help me put it in practice.
    This does not come out of arrogance or anything i just want to win against the best as i feel no joy in winning every single game.
    The league would be token buyers free basically just a league with what we got. Or we can make this for different levels too and recreate Nordeus system each season the ones that win this league move a league higher among CL and Cup winners and the ones that finish in bottom positions get kicked as i do not agree with encouraging mediocrity

Hold your horses... once your reach seasons 5, 6, 7... you'll be up against a lot more active managers...even unattended teams that are solid in every department, trust me, you'll get more challenge once you reach the higher levels...unless of course you buy loads of tokens every season...

I have been playing against my friends in the same league since Level 1 & the challenge is always there. And we encounter other active managers throughout different seasons. Also we play transfer windows so, we do not get to buy players whenever we want. That's an additional challenge for us.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Pro
    Over the last 3 seasons ( 6, 7, 8), I have played against active leagues of +-12 managers (including myself).
    I was thinking of having an "easier" run, in L9, for 1 season, so as not to worry about results but still be able to qualify in top 4.??? not sure if it is possible.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    Hold your horses... once your reach seasons 5, 6, 7... you'll be up against a lot more active managers...even unattended teams that are solid in every department, trust me, you'll get more challenge once you reach the higher levels...unless of course you buy loads of tokens every season...

I have been playing against my friends in the same league since Level 1 & the challenge is always there. And we encounter other active managers throughout different seasons. Also we play transfer windows so, we do not get to buy players whenever we want. That's an additional challenge for us.
    I won't ever buy tokens. I bought tokens thus far on 3 teams worth 5 euro's in total that's 5 euro's more that i ever wanted to spend. I have a plan that will make sure i never need tokens or when i need them i will have them. I had active managers also in this league at least 6-7 active managers just they did not offer much to their teams. It's not enough to be there at the game. I switch my team around 5 times each game

That its easy to do, just send a friend request to the stronguest teams in CL and CUP, next season you have a high probability of being with them in the LEAGUE.

Last season in one of my teams i invite around 50 managers from my level that were in my CL and CUP and this season 13 of them were put in my LEAGUE, and it has been very interesting to play.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    I think what Qambu is trying to say is its not just active managers but you'll have to face more token buyers and token farmers (like me). It's great you won back to back trebles but in 6 months you'll realise it's a lot harder to win back to back on say 8&9 than it is 2&3.

Once again well done i look forward to seeing a similar post in 6 months
    Qambu Yaasi and anastasov like this.
    Sartres Disciples Lvl 12

League
    Champions lvl 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12,13 Runner up lvl 8
    26-0-0 Lvl 4

Champions League Lvl 3,4,6,7,8,9,12,13 Runner up Lvl 2,5,10

Cup Lvl 4,12 Runner up Lvl 7 3rd Place Lvl 2

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    That its easy to do, just send a friend request to the stronguest teams in CL and CUP, next season you have a high probability of being with them in the LEAGUE.

Last season in one of my teams i invite around 50 managers from my level that were in my CL and CUP and this season 13 of them were put in my LEAGUE, and it has been very interesting to play.
    Yes I do this as well. Scout the active managers in the CL and have friendlies with them in hope that T11 pick up on this and group me with them. There's always 4-6 teams vying for the title in my leagues since L3 and it has been fun seeing the surprise results here and there...
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Quote Originally Posted by satansboss View Post
    I think what Qambu is trying to say is its not just active managers but you'll have to face more token buyers and token farmers (like me). It's great you won back to back trebles but in 6 months you'll realise it's a lot harder to win back to back on say 8&9 than it is 2&3.

Once again well done i look forward to seeing a similar post in 6 months
    Yes that is what I meant. There will be more active managers (including token buyers & farmers who easily farm 100 tokens a season) as well as newly orphaned teams (manager decided to quit) whose playing squad is not too dodgy, and team who did not make it in the top 7 in previous seasons but are still a force.

I don't doubt that winning the treble is a big deal regardless of level, it's an impressive feat. But if you are looking for challenge, there are many ways of finding them. Creating a Super League from CL winner is not different than playing CL made up of league winners.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    You made a great point there that i forgot about Tankers!!!! Nobody tanks level 3, well i say that i bet some people do although it's hardly worth it with amount of Bot teams in the early stages.
    Qambu Yaasi and Raykco like this.
    Sartres Disciples Lvl 12

League
    Champions lvl 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12,13 Runner up lvl 8
    26-0-0 Lvl 4

Champions League Lvl 3,4,6,7,8,9,12,13 Runner up Lvl 2,5,10

Cup Lvl 4,12 Runner up Lvl 7 3rd Place Lvl 2

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

wait til you level 6,7 & 8 and above.im level 6 now. and i found its hard to win cup and cL. you will found more active manager and token buyer. you will found a manager same level with you but his quality is like 3 level above you. just wait and see. i think every manager experienced that. you remind me of my glory time when i was on level 1 - 5.. haha.. by the way, its a great idea..

*sorry for my broken english

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Qambu Yaasi likes this.
    Using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast